WajadoWednesday?!?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Made excellent cash ,then went to Olive Garden for the going away party for my son.He leaves for Princeton in Am...

Aslo I forgot wentto Marshalls ,It is like a clearance place for fine dept store clothes.Also you can get Underarmour for half price.Bought a watch probably number 20 something .Underarmour Streaker for 20 bucks,usually 60? ...But nice day...

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Jim Martin said:
First job tile and grout........( will some one please invent something that works for sealing grout the crap we have now sucks )

second job ........3 level home

down time for about 2.5 hours and then went and did a insurance office....

Jim,

We use a solvent/alcohol based sealer that we just pour on the floor and move around with a squeegee into the grout lines. let sit for 15 mins, squeegee excess and dry off with microfiber. Sounds like a lot, but really a simple process.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Installed 66 yards of cgd. Then cleaned an apartment lr dr 2 brs kitchen bath with a repair in the bath. Used koolglide on the repair. Then another apartment just lr and a spot in the br.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I had to take the day off to take my father in law's new pontoon boat out for the maiden voyage. It really sucked......

harryhides

Name
Tony
I have been staying in a resort in the Black Hills, SD and in a museum in Deadwood here is what I found along with a lot of info about Wild Bill Hickok - a circa 1900 carpet sweeper.

Bissel_IMG.jpg

GRHeacock

Up bright and early at 10 AM, took wife to doctors for checkup, then lunch and shopping.

Home for a nap.

Lost $3500 on stock market trades.

Shopped for a new car.

I can't decide what to get.

Life is tough when you are retired. You never get a day off.

Gary

steve r

1st job 4 bedrooms hall stairs and living room $250

2nd job small restaraunt $125

3rd job picked up from restaraunt small office at gas station around corner $50 cash.

4th job 2bd apt $65

last job truckstop diner $150

met with bni member for 1 on 1 and went to see my girlfrind at the strip bar where she dances.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
On Weds I had a commercial Job at 5 am played with my kids all day then watched The RNC. Phone didn't ring as much as usual this week. So I seem to have a pretty light week next week planned $2500 commercial and about $3,000 residential but less jobs. I actually got a referral from HOST. This will be my first HOST job since buying the Liberator and Prep and sponges for over $2,800. Any want to buy them :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom