walking the tightrope with Joe

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
wow Lisa :shock: "I don't mean to sound rude, but you look like shit!" Please go see a doctor stat! Your posts shocked me a bit, i didn't think Joe looked bad or for that matter, SICK. I actually thought it was a nice pic of Joe and a great pic of his friend :mrgreen: I had you pegged wrong Lisa, here i thought you were the considerate & thoughtful one in the group...maybe next time you think someone's dying based on your medical evaluation of a pic...shoot em' a PM and you won't come across as such a turd.

P.S. Great to hear your examines went good Joe!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
royalkid said:
wow Lisa :shock: "I don't mean to sound rude, but you look like shit!" Please go see a doctor stat! Your posts shocked me a bit, i didn't think Joe looked bad or for that matter, SICK. I actually thought it was a nice pic of Joe and a great pic of his friend :mrgreen: I had you pegged wrong Lisa, here i thought you were the considerate & thoughtful one in the group...maybe next time you think someone's dying based on your medical evaluation of a pic...shoot em' a PM and you won't come across as such a turd.

P.S. Great to hear your examines went good Joe!

Sorry, but did you see his pics with the goats and at his desk?...I like Joe a lot, I'd like him around here causing trouble for many, many, many more years.

Joe, I'm really glad your tests all came out well.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Lisa,

Maybe it is the "WhiTe GOATee"....&...NO hair that is..."UpsEtting your Stomach"... :roll:

I don't PHOTO....very well..! :oops:

Her is my ...David Letterman...ImprEssiOn... !gotcha!

This was Taken....@ 4:00 in the morning...."EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL"... shiteatinggrin

15719_529370906029_172801749_31147248_1287200_n.jpg

ps. I could be that you are PISSED that .."I"..enjoy the company of YOUNGER WOMEN..:idea:
For the RECORD...I AM SINGLE...!!!!!!!!!! before you JUDGE...you may want to look at the FACES of these women... :idea: "I ASSURE YOU they enjoy my company..!!!".. !gotcha!

pss. The reason .."I"..don't spend my TIME with women my own AGE...IS...because they
are so...BittEr & have TON'S OF BAGGAGE... :cry:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And the reason they hang out with you is because your dick doesn't work and they never had a father to speak of.

I could be wrong.

Oh, and they probably figure because you have big trucks with signs on them that you have lots of money. Little do they know. :|

Is she giving a little "suger....Daddy"?

:shock: shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"NOT EVERY CARPET CLEANER "...................."IS A cArPeT cLeAnER"....... :idea: !gotcha!

"Some of you BoY'S...dOn'T Get OUT much..".... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..... :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom