Walkups...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I know a few guys that don't own a vortex and get walk ups with there equipment...

I am will to bet that there are some here on this board that have different types of equipment and get them

Del Scrivner gets them with his vacuum......I bought the non walk up model ..and I don't really get them...

admiralclean said:
So the boards have gone from not believing in Vortex walk-ups, to EVERYBODY gets them now?

Never had to brag or promote it for gettinga 70,000+ truck. If you look like you know what your doing and your stuff looks clean and you dont look like Freddy kruger you will get walkups. Just wait till I get my Isuzu box re- wrapped Ill be able to cut my mailers out..:0

DRScrivner

Jim Martin said:
Del Scrivner gets them with his vacuum......I bought the non walk up model ..and I don't really get them...
An armful of IICRC patches that causes me to lean to the left may help too. Especially since my gun side was my right and I still stand with my left to people most of time...old habits.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I get a few walk ups but I get more calls from drive arounds. The giant billboard pays me good

TimP

I get them from time to time also......if you have a lettered vehicle you're bound to get them some.

Vortex is just bigger so people see it better and therefore you get more walk ups. It has nothing to do with what's inside in my opinion.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I doesn't matter what equipment you have. People have NO idea what's in your truck.
All they see is someone that looks like they are "serious" about doing a good job.

Just make it look clean and professional with not a lot of hype.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I got a lot of walk-ups with a jet black lifted 1987 toyota with chrome goodies and some aggressive tires. No fancy lettering, it just said, B&B Disaster Restoration down the side of the box.

"Disaster huh?... You clean carpets too?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom