Wand Bras..

Mikey P

Administrator
After 4 days of use I can see that the edges are gonna need some Plastic/Kevlar reinforcements..

Stitching is already starting to go just above the Glide edge.

Other than that, 3 thumbs up.

bra.jpg

bra2.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
again with my tits..enough already or i will post them up..

i love my wand bra, it has saved us 2 times already. i need to get my logo and dirtbag man put on the front of it..

Greenie

Ignore the haters Steve, someone has to continue developing new innovative products. The Wand bra, or Wand Armor is very popular and selling well.

Steve

This looks like a great idea that needs improvement for longevity. I would like to see a better clip on the sides.

My 2 cents

maker

Chris Muetterties said:
Steve

This looks like a great idea that needs improvement for longevity. I would like to see a better clip on the sides.

My 2 cents

What problems do you for see with the clips?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hey Dave,

Never ever be alone in a room with Mikey. I think he likes you

I am ordering a wand bra today

Greenie

Larry,
since you got your bra awhile back, I think it has little elastic bands that are sewn to the clips, Steve changed that after the first prototypes were made, actually that was like change #5, the earlier ones didn't even have clips.
I'll send you one of the current ones to replace that one.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve,
Did anything ever come of the "R.E.P.s?

Still waiting to see if you make millions off of them.

I used the prototype that you sent me and it had some real promise.
Just needs a handle or brace or something like that.

maker

Larry B said:
Jeff

There is no need for that.

It still works fine that was just the only thing I have noticed about it.

We also added the velcro in the front just in case, But if those clips ever loosen up you can gently squeeze them with pliers and it will make them even tighter then when you got it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
And they still slide off as the bump up against things and catch on corners, etc. Cliping them on the wand won't work over time.

Do it right.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Matt Murdock said:
Hey Dave,

Never ever be alone in a room with Mikey. I think he likes you

I am ordering a wand bra today

last time i tried to set up a meeting with him he got really upset, he said he walked funny for a week after the last meeting..

on a serious note..we love our wand armor and cant really see any problems with it. we take care of our equipment but also use it very hard, the armor is a awesome tool that will give us some protection for the equip and the customers items..
i have gotten a few comments about it as well..between that and the corner guards throw down some rugs and people start to get the feeling you care about their shit..different than the last guy that didnt do any of the above.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The clips are not good enough to pass muster until a better design comes along. While I may not be able to design the better alternative, I can still see the problem with what they are putting out now. I see them laying around on the carpets from time to time, or sitting katty-wompused on the wand on occasion.

maker

admiralclean said:
The clips are not good enough to pass muster until a better design comes along. While I may not be able to design the better alternative, I can still see the problem with what they are putting out now. I see them laying around on the carpets from time to time, or sitting katty-wompused on the wand on occasion.

Do you have one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom