Wand for Ceiling Tile Cleaning?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Talked with a manager today that is wanting his ceiling tile in his restaurant cleaned. Does anyone know who might make a wand that could be used for this? My Prochem Ti would be much to heavy for this but I am sure there is a wand out there that would work great. These are fire retardent tiles that will withstand the water pressure.
I will probably charge around .50 per tile. The tiles measure approx 2 ft X 4ft ea.

Thanks,
Billy

Mikey P

Administrator
Aren't Ceiling tiles made up of some compressed tye paper like product?

I can't imagine any situation where pressure washing a ceiling would be a good idea.

Name
John LaBarbera
A ceiling tile wand is not like a carpet wand, with a suction chamber. It's just a light sprayer. You can make one using small diameter (1/2") pvc pipe. You will need a small jet, probably 9501 or 95015 and a on and off valve. The cleaner is a combo of IPA (rubbing alcohol) hydrogen peroxide and water. I don't know the ratio's. Cover the furniture and carpets with sheets and spray ceiling wipe edges with a sponge. Scott W. can probably help more.

John LaBarbera

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Search Accoustic ceiling cleaning ,find the equipment suppliers.I have four,they are easy to fabricate for your self also.

You could call them wands but more of a spray lance...

You would be needing at least 20 volume and distilled ,then the ipa.Wear ppe,vent ,etc

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
If their the regular ceiling tiles they pop out easily. Aren't both sides the same?. Tell him to leave you alone and just flip em :lol:

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom