WAND-Time for a new one

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
My dang pro after 5 years is wearing the swivel out. What would everybody recomend. Or let me know what you have for sale..

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yep. Second what Marty said. My 12” Devastator was a big expense for me at the time, but it is solid as the Rock of Gibraltar and made a gigantic difference in the ease of work, dry times and even quality. Get one while you can.

Reactions: Cleanworks

sassyotto

Name
Paul
if Tom made a 12 inch with 2 Inch pipe non swivel that would be the one I would buy.

Have had my 3 jet Prochem wand for 20 years and no signs of wearing out.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Devastator is the only way to go. In fact, I used my 14" Dev for a banquet hall yesterday, and it was easier and quicker than my SS Spinner. ( I did lay the prespray down with my Cimex first ). Now, my next purchase will be the 12" Dev. I probably fall in between Jimmy and Werner on number of jobs. But these wands make my day so much easier.

And maybe Tom will have an Easter sale. I got mine on Black Friday last year, and it was a deal!

Name
Lee Stockwell
The reason I didn't pull the trigger on the TH40, besides the fact that I already have one, is that I'm hoping a dev12 or 14 comes up for auction soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom