Wands

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The $1300 Dang wand has a lot of stainless valves and hoses the swivel was super tight at first too.
I like the stainless hoses and quick connects at the bottom.

1ECE5889-72E6-4799-995F-E2840F11522A.jpeg 232E48AC-05BD-4C7D-A539-C769093930C2.jpeg A1ED22C1-CB00-473F-B861-6CF5EFDEA128.jpeg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What's your point Sam?
Less bs brass more stainless on a swivel wand, Ive replaced my hose on my devastor already, and when those brass ones leak and shoot hot water on a tennis shoe, well that sucks.

just saying stainless feather touch valves last way longer also.

the industry wants maximum profits and less quality.

but your probably a brass fanboy?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I Love my wands I’m just saying this wand looks well built even if it’s a knock off, $1300 is way to much.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Less bs brass more stainless on a swivel wand, Ive replaced my hose on my devastor already, and when those brass ones leak and shoot hot water on a tennis shoe, well that sucks.

just saying stainless feather touch valves last way longer also.

the industry wants maximum profits and less quality.

but your probably a brass fanboy?

I have had my devastator wand since 2016 and I use the hell out of it.......the only thing I have had to replace is the check valves....none of my hoses leak...and my swivel still works as smooth as it were brand new...I never switched over to putting grease in mine...the vegetable oil seemed like the best thing to keep using and so far...not one single issue because of it...

unless Tony changed something since last time I tried one of his wands...his swivels start to chatter and grind after awhile...you cant use 2 different metals and not expect one to start pitting the other sooner or later.....

Last edited:
F

FB7777

I’ve had my Devastator for two years and haven’t even greased it!

operates like it was out of the box

other than replacing the jet check valves 6 months ago I haven’t had to do anything

buy a couple Dang wands Sam and report back after a year

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I’ve had my Devastator for two years and haven’t even greased it!

operates like it was out of the box

other than replacing the jet check valves 6 months ago I haven’t had to do anything

buy a couple Dang wands Sam and report back after a year

yeah no! I did get the cobbs deal on my 14 inch and the 12 inch board shuffle. So maybe mine wasn’t Jim Martin tough.

Maybe you take your brass disconnects and oil them daily I don’t!

8CFA6CE4-3376-468E-942C-087AE1543D7D.jpeg ABE019F6-9DA3-4B48-8E95-1803617D6698.jpeg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yeah no! I did get the cobbs deal on my 14 inch and the 12 inch board shuffle. So maybe mine wasn’t Jim Martin tough.

Maybe you take your brass disconnects and oil them daily I don’t!

View attachment 94932 View attachment 94933

I think this is more what you are running through it than the material used on the wand....that looks like really bad mineral build up that will happen to any tool....time will tell when Tony's starts doing the same thing...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Let me get this straight...

you just bought a Dang wand and are posting about it's durability?
No I spotted that wand at mitch’s and noticed all the stainless.

mod course stainless is over rated.
Prochem and Sapphire should
Go back to brass chemical pumps.

Ps I spent my money on my wands 14 then two years later it was obsolete and the 12 was the best wand ever.

what’s next?

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
"this is why we can't have nice things"

Crew is parked in the driveway, finishes job, collects payment, sets the wand in the grass next to the truck to rinse off before putting it away, starts wrapping the truck up, customer jumps in her car and runs over it with front axle. Stops and looks at the crew through her window then accelerates over it with her rear axle. S**thead never looked back.. never called, nothing.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
My Devastator has had no issues. I dropped it a few dozen times on it's valve and eventually broke it. Tom FedXed me replacement parts. I picked up a new glide at the last Fest. Never oiled it. The swivel and water recovery is like new. price is more than fair. Glad Tony is doing better.

Reactions: SamIam and FB7777

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom