Warehouse Setups

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We're moving into a much larger building. We'll be doing a lot of rug cleaning and was wondering if anyone can share photos of their shops to give me some ideas of how to set it up for production and also use the space to the full potential. The space is 5,700 SF.

Thanks

Becker

Name
Becker
That's great Ben!

You getting closer to your target areas?
Will the new shop have space and door height for your fleet? Winter is coming.

I heard somewhere you are claiming to be one of the fastest growing companies in WA state..
That is awesome!
Truly amazing.
We are lucky in this area, unemployment is lower than the country avg, however any economy can use a fast growing company to add jobs to the market place.
How many full-time employees do you have now.

In a recent story about fast growing Washington based companies the top had a 3 year growth of 6500% revenues nearly 10 million, and the bottom nearly a 1000% growth over 3 years and revenues over 2 million.

I also heard your leads are making $5,000 plus per month.
So those are more than jobs, yet careers!
Do you have vacation, sick pay? profit share, 401k medical?

Your doing great Ben.. Keep it up!

John Watson

Ben, Buy my stuff and I will help you set up a dream mini plant. I have built a few and always said after"Next time I will do this" I aint builden no more for me.... but I got a 10 pole electric hoist drying rack I built, A duster (Miss Hilde) and dusting grate 10x13 which stores in a 1'x 10' area, 175 , lots of different chems and lots of advice. You aint that far from me and now that I aint persoanaly cleaning no more and have some time on my hands, I would love to come give you my buckand a 1/4s worth. want a pit no problem, perm or portable. Tack down floor perm or portable. I believe I can give you different views and answers on all your questions..

Or don't buy my stuff and and invest in some of my knowledge for a day or two.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How many trucks are coming inside? You can eat up a lot of space with 3-trucks.

Rug pit?

Rug tower?

Office?

Retail walk in traffic?

What else do you plan on doing there?

What are the dimensions?

How many garage doors?

Renting or purchase, upgrades to rental property usually stay with the property.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Becker said:
That's great Ben!

You getting closer to your target areas?
Will the new shop have space and door height for your fleet? Winter is coming.

I heard somewhere you are claiming to be one of the fastest growing companies in WA state..
That is awesome!
Truly amazing.
We are lucky in this area, unemployment is lower than the country avg, however any economy can use a fast growing company to add jobs to the market place.
How many full-time employees do you have now.

In a recent story about fast growing Washington based companies the top had a 3 year growth of 6500% revenues nearly 10 million, and the bottom nearly a 1000% growth over 3 years and revenues over 2 million.

I also heard your leads are making $5,000 plus per month.
So those are more than jobs, yet careers!
Do you have vacation, sick pay? profit share, 401k medical?

Your doing great Ben.. Keep it up!

"I see a couple of soft left jab's.....setting someone-up for a HUGH RIGHT HOOK.."... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Becker

Name
Becker
You all are a bunch of boneheads.

Ben is doing very well, and on paper sounds like a top notch employer.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Becker said:
You all are a bunch of boneheads.

Ben is doing very well, and on paper sounds like a top notch employer.

ARE you sucking-up for some SUB-WORK.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg Cole does very well also...BUT...I don't "BLOW WIND UP HIS SKIRT".... :mrgreen:

Becker

Name
Becker
I have zero interest in subbing for anyone.

Bens shop is like 4 miles from me.

not blowing any air. I had some questions and comment on hearsay I've heard.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
John Watson said:
Ben, Buy my stuff and I will help you set up a dream mini plant. I have built a few and always said after"Next time I will do this" I aint builden no more for me.... but I got a 10 pole electric hoist drying rack I built, A duster (Miss Hilde) and dusting grate 10x13 which stores in a 1'x 10' area, 175 , lots of different chems and lots of advice. You aint that far from me and now that I aint persoanaly cleaning no more and have some time on my hands, I would love to come give you my buckand a 1/4s worth. want a pit no problem, perm or portable. Tack down floor perm or portable. I believe I can give you different views and answers on all your questions..

Or don't buy my stuff and and invest in some of my knowledge for a day or two.

John I'd love to get together and get your feedback and insight on setting up a nice rug washing facility. What are you selling your equipment for? Maybe we can talk more about this on the phone. Or email me.

Ben

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I don't have a bunch of shop photos but here my daughter washing rugs.. isn't she adorable 8)

kidwash.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
A couple things. I want to know how Jim Bethel got a video of me drinking and Ben if you are trying to get away from the big truck why are you looking for box trucks?

If you have a great location for your vehocles why not add a location for rug cleaning? I know in these times it easier and cheaper to have a 3000 sq and a 2000 sq ft than a 5000 sq ft and btw 5000 isn't worth shit we have 3 vans and 15,000 sq ft and until we organize we do not have enough space

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
XTREME1 said:
A couple things. I want to know how Jim Bethel got a video of me drinking and Ben if you are trying to get away from the big truck why are you looking for box trucks?

If you have a great location for your vehocles why not add a location for rug cleaning? I know in these times it easier and cheaper to have a 3000 sq and a 2000 sq ft than a 5000 sq ft and btw 5000 isn't worth shit we have 3 vans and 15,000 sq ft and until we organize we do not have enough space

Have to agree we have 5k and no way we could fit a real in-plant set-up.

Name
I'm Rick James
meAt said:
rhyde said:
isn't she adorable 8)

kidwash.jpg

YES she is!!
and color coordinated too...... 8)

i love that pic

..L.T.A

I have two girls a little older and it is all about color coordination. I am partially color blind and my daughter wouldnt let me pick out her cloths for school last year. I was taking fashion tips from my 7 year old on what colors and patterns match up.

Ben you should of kept the Apex.. but then if you did I wouldnt have those nice shelves of yours in my van.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom