***WARNING CRB USERS****

randy

Name
Randy
Sir Ludwig is NOT 100% wrong on this. From nearly 20 years of running CRBs I know you can cornrow a carpet with a CRB. I have sold off around 20 CRBs from a dealer that liquidated ,and one buyer managed to rip little chunks out of the carpet. I only use Whittaker brushes as they are polypropylene and if used correctly, will NOT damage a carpet. You don't want the stiffer brushes on every carpet, but the yellow will clean like nothing you have ever seen. Yellow & Gray are my favorites. The nylon brushes some use, forget them. Total crap.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Every implement we use is merely a tool in our arsenal.

It's up to the user to determine which tool to use & with what components.

Unfortunately, some tools that use tools are so engrossed in their own beliefs that they completely refuse to believe that there are other ways & tools to successfully complete a job without doing any damage to the fiber.

Personal attacks such as "As always you are just another one of RiCky's BUFFOONS!" really show professional jealousy in the industry.

Tools may well keep their tools, & go in head first to a job, arsenall.

PS:: Thanks Randy for your descriptive uses for various brushes, I'm sure many will appreciate that.

Some tools won't believe it though. :icon_rolleyes::stir::arrrr:

:yoda:

Reactions: rick imby

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
When I started cleaning carpet I used a carpet rake to agitate and scrub in the prespray. The CRB was bought to use in place of the rake, to agitate and scrub in the prespray and make it easier on me. So unless you are using a dry compound and CRB to clean carpet don't overuse it. With a HWE system it is JUST an agitation tool not the cleaning tool.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
phqa7cak05mtrscvng6h.jpg

(got to credit Greenie for this one...used in reference to Oh-Pee machine shake 'n shine cut pile cleaning )

it applies nevertheless.......

..L.T.A.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
BUFFOON!

PERSONAL ATTACKS DON'T BOTHER ME I GET THEM ALL THE TIME HERE.........TIME TO GROW A PAIR!

LISTEN TO BARRY MANILOW AND IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Chavez listens exclusively to Kenny Chesney. I wonder what it did for him?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
6D271CF1-D16D-4FCA-868D-54B3A089905C.jpeg
I am the eye in the sky!
Looking at you.
I can read your mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom