Was there ever an uglier truckmount

chokadilas

Name
ARTUR

Can anyone recognize what model Jabsco APO and CAT HPP do they use?
The first photo of my unit without these parts, the other one is photo made by one of the member on this forum. The pump that came with my unit doesn't fit here. They throw in another pump and took the original one for some reason. Thanks!

IMG_9069.JPG 2516BD31-5825-4149-88F4-F5ABB1BAB148.jpeg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ugliest mount I ever saw was at a Nashville Mikefest

Oxleys rattle mount

The engine was mounted on top of the waste tank and looked like a bobble head flapping around

He cornered me as i got outside...
And dragged me over to see it....
Then he SED.."well what do you think "
I stammered back...very interesting and
Escaped as quickly as i could...

• Haha
Reactions: KevinL

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The Badger was pretty fugly.Then again in the seventies.You got what they made,not alot of custom anything...

Reactions: SamIam

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I agree overall presentation is important

which is why even though a 1 man band on the carpet side I wear a logo'd polo

but even the board favourite is one ugly machine..
View attachment 93530

but hey it rides in a 70's styled van so it doesn't look out of place

Those who know, know that that is the most beautiful piece of equipment ever introduced to our wretched industry.

Name
Steve Lawrence
The price also makes them more attractive..... (that’s out the door with wand, stair tool, 2 upholstery tools, rotary tile tool, gekko tile tool, steam lines, vac hoses, air mover, everything..) obviously truck as well

View attachment 93551
About 20k less than a Butler! (plus you don't get all those extras either!) What size blower on that Stanley?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Welding companies put the propane version of those kubotas in a concealed container like that also. I know it's a liquid cooled engine, but isn't some air flow better than none?

FredC

Village Idiot
Welding companies put the propane version of those kubotas in a concealed container like that also. I know it's a liquid cooled engine, but isn't some air flow better than none?

The radiator/fan side that faces the wheel well is open

edit

s-l1600.jpg

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
They open doors while cleaning.
Nope... doors are “supposed” to stay shut during cleaning. Under the kubota’s motor mount is a hole cut in the floor approximately 24” x 24”. There are also vents on the side of the truck directly in front of the radiator and electric fan to draw air in. The hot air should be vented out the bottom.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Nope... doors are “supposed” to stay shut during cleaning. Under the kubota’s motor mount is a hole cut in the floor approximately 24” x 24”. There are also vents on the side of the truck directly in front of the radiator and electric fan to draw air in. The hot air should be vented out the bottom.
What’s the average time on the hour meter when you retire your truckmount?

Name
jack zerkie
Do you know the RPM that they run while cleaning and what is the water temp when cleaning?. JZ.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I realize that your talking about new TMs but every time I go to Jon Don or Interlink to have work done, I stroll through the garage and no cr*p, theres always a van that looks like a bomb went off inside of it. Maybe next time I will take a picture.....
I think I saw the same vans there when I had my new machine installed. Serious POS’s

Back
Top Bottom