Waste Tank (65 gal)

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I did look at those but not too sure .. havent heard much about them. For some reason I have it in my mind that all those chambers will cause vacuum resistance. (flow interruptions) Im probably wrong. I do like the Cleaning Technologies tank. It has the drainage slope shelf and a 5 gal fresh water built right in the vac tank. But I was hoping for gently used. 36 x 36 x 12 would be ideal.

Recovery Tank 65 Gallon (Assembled & Plumbed)

Recovery Tank 65 Gallon (Assembled & Plumbed)
"Heavy alluminum build with exclusive angled bottom."

Mounting Tabs Dimensions (floor space): 38" long X 15" wide

Tank Dimensions: 36" long X 12" wide X 36-1/2" high

$ 1387.00 Back
* 5 Gallon Water Supply Reservoir

* Supply Water Shut-off Float Valve ST8

* Recovery Filter "Flow Ezy"

* Electric Float Shut-off Switch

* Recovery Filter Bag

* Tank Gasket

* Single Wand Connection
1569_pd494536_1.GIF

1569_pd494536_2.gif

1569_pd494536_3.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
flexseal3.jpg

Any thoughts on whether this would be a good idea or not - to spray line the bottom of a brand new waste tank and up a foot. The only thing I can think of is it dissolving with certain products - of course solvents. And maybe a collection of hair - what ever gets through the first filter. Or are there any other ideas out there to protect the tank from future pinhole leaks. Am I over thinking this? Probably !!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Where are you from? I have a SS Powerclean Tank I would sell but I'm not shipping it. It's 110 gal.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Im 12 hours East of you .. 110 is bigger than I want. I have a 20HP with 3006 Tuthill. They say a smaller tank paired with a smaller blower produces the best scenario for maximum suction. If I had a number 4 or 45, Id consider the larger tank. Thanks anyway !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom