watcha do Wednesday

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
First job scotcguarded 16 dining room chairs 117.00 Second job a big fatty traffic areas bedroom living room steps kitchen 129.00 in between had a marketing session with Saiger correcting a few mistakes on his full page ad he was all ears. Remember my phone is always open to help u guys build a dynasty like I have. Take care from the trenches Waldo

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Just a taste of it : )

Snazzy shirt huh!

hu2umyza.jpg

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Reactions: Mark Saiger

steve_64

first job, phone quote $275. they call and are running late, we had 6 inches of snow last night. i show up and the guy is stuck in his 300 foot drive and right near the road. wants me to help push but he was stuck good, im going back tomorrow.

second job a one bedroom apartment. filthy black traffic lanes and matted horribly. prespray and scrub for $150.

third was a two bedroom townhouse, same location. $100.

fourth was a tw0 bedroom apartment maybe 2 miles away. $100, but i had a rug to clean so i took into the living room and cleaned it there before i cleaned the apartment which wasnt bad.charged $50 for the rug.

got the can of vaportek so ill run that by the lawyers after i go back to clean that house i was suppose to do today.

waiting on genny to get home so we can go to dinner. got a hundred dollar gift certificate thats over a year old we need to use. looks like tonights the night.

steve_64

Just a taste of it : )

Snazzy shirt huh!

hu2umyza.jpg

do you leave the corn rows?

ive got a 3 jet wand that pisses me off. im still considering a single jet for those occasions.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
On some yes, if they like it.

Hate rakin!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Four average sized residential jobs, spaced out since the weather sucked here today, but me and me truck are back and toasty warm

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You guys are ALL making me laugh!

Few jobs today but.....

I went and spent some of my cash rewards cards today and updated from my Vizio 55 Inch high def TV (largest they had in town at the time) to a new 70 inch high def smart Vizio TV! Gave the 55 inch to my son in law. Also paid the guys extra hours just to hook up mine, pick up a few airmovers, deliver son in laws new new TV (son in law doing the work by the way) and make sure I was all hooked up. We have another 55 inch high def smart TV in the other fireplace room other worker is eyeballing. Will have to take care of that boy too when he gets his own house!

Thanks for the tips today Waldo...as you can see...they are paying off :)

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
1st job- large home prepping to sell. 5 bedrooms, living, family, 2 large sets of stairs/landings...$608 and change for the Kid and a little for Uncle Sam.

2nd job- 3 bedroom apartment w/out carpet in living/dining...$69 for the Kid.

Guess what direction I'm pushing the biz....

The Clean Machine

Reactions: GCCLee

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Rotary extractor have been banned from the Top 25. No one in the industry can get them right. MIKEY was promoting them to sell banner ads. All these years and the bugs still not worked out. What a joke. Back to the basics. Pre scrub with your favorite agitator and rinse with a high flow wand and be done with it.

Waldo

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Rotary extractor have been banned from the Top 25. No one in the industry can get them right. MIKEY was promoting them to sell banner ads. All these years and the bugs still not worked out. What a joke. Back to the basics. Pre scrub with your favorite agitator and rinse with a high flow wand and be done with it.

Waldo

I was #19 for MikeysFest does that count : )

Name
Steve Lawrence

Waldo

You are so full of shit.

Reactions: GCCLee

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had a slow day, if you count the checks I collected. I had two jobs this morning. Both were Always Clean accounts. No checks there. Already been paid, of course. Then had one if my real estate/property managers personal house to clean. 50% off there.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Chris, if those aren't bridge marks from the glide, i can help you out with the jetting. Is that a CMP Greenhorn or a VT 14?

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Chris, if those aren't bride marks from the glide, i can help you out with the jetting. Is that a CMP Greenhorn or a VT 14?

Erik,
Its the glide. It was Holy so I reamed her., hey Madonna said it not me!
To poor to buy another right now, thats a chunk a change yo!

GreenHorn w new jets, normally jus above the 6 flow side : )

Mucho Gracias though Amigo

Loved fondling yur Zipper in Cali, very nice piece buddy : )

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks! I can't help you with the glide, but if you need some check valves and jets let me know. Are you using 1" check valves and 110 jets? It was real nice to meet you!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Thanks! I can't help you with the glide, but if you need some check valves and jets let me know. Are you using 1" check valves and 110 jets? It was real nice to meet you!

1" w 015's @ 5-600psi usually

2.65 gal min should put it close to 10?

Name
BradFenstermaker
1st stop was a 41 ft Pinnacle 5th wheel. all uph and carpet. 2nd stop a nasty wore out 8 yr old frieze, 3 rms and hall. 3rd stop was the big screen to watch Lego's movie with son and wife. Awesome time.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
1st stop was a 41 ft Pinnacle 5th wheel. all uph and carpet. 2nd stop a nasty wore out 8 yr old frieze, 3 rms and hall. 3rd stop was the big screen to watch Lego's movie with son and wife. Awesome time.

Your location stamp says N Georgia if I aint mistaken : )

It's friggen Thursday U!

Heard Lego was Awesome, was it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom