watcha do Wednesday

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Chris, your a riot......

Man Coop,
People are gonna stare an sometimes I like the attention, hard not to be selfish. Plus ya learn a lot.

Go get em!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
1st stop was a 41 ft Pinnacle 5th wheel. all uph and carpet. 2nd stop a nasty wore out 8 yr old frieze, 3 rms and hall. 3rd stop was the big screen to watch Lego's movie with son and wife. Awesome time.

I gotta agree with Brad.......not all my jobs are "lightly soiled 10 bedroom mansions". A lot are hard working factory workers with messy kids with ass-nasty worn out frieze'. Doesn't take much to make em 100% better. Custys are sooooo pleased.

steve_64

Movies r expensive now!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

use to be $3.50 a ticket here, its up to $5.00 now. super combo is 2, 44 oz drinks and a large popcorn for $6.50 now. use to take the wife and kids to the show with drinks and popcorn for $20.

sometimes its worth living in a repressed market. lots of things still real cheap around here. $1 burger nites and $.25 wings with $.50 drafts. its like a step back in time.

Reactions: Art Kelley

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
use to be $3.50 a ticket here, its up to $5.00 now. super combo is 2, 44 oz drinks and a large popcorn for $6.50 now. use to take the wife and kids to the show with drinks and popcorn for $20.

sometimes its worth living in a repressed market. lots of things still real cheap around here. $1 burger nites and $.25 wings with $.50 drafts. its like a step back in time.

$45
2 adults, 1 child Popcorn, Milk Duds, 3 sodas!

We still have a few Drive In's too : )
Best one is right up from Bristol Motor Speedway.

steve_64

matinee is still $2.50 i believe. before 4.

my golf membership is $300 for two years green fees only. very nice public course. some courses are under a $100 riding for the year. but there are those that are over $2000 also.

cheap living around here. i had a nice 1 bedroom apartment for $400 when i went through the divorce ,with carport and nice pool. cheap utilities.

id like to go to a race at bristol sometime. skipping talladega this year.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
matinee is still $2.50 i believe. before 4.

my golf membership is $300 for two years green fees only. very nice public course. some courses are under a $100 riding for the year. but there are those that are over $2000 also.

cheap living around here. i had a nice 1 bedroom apartment for $400 when i went through the divorce ,with carport and nice pool. cheap utilities.

id like to go to a race at bristol sometime. skipping talladega this year.

Tha only thing Golf Balls are good for is Shootin.....Outta Ar's wit Golf Ball Launchers attached : )

Lemme know on BMS, If you do, bring a camper or prepare to travel for lodging.

Imagine 150k + showing up at the VFW in Santa Cruz, its like that.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
$45
2 adults, 1 child Popcorn, Milk Duds, 3 sodas!

We still have a few Drive In's too : )
Best one is right up from Bristol Motor Speedway.
I hate to go, its an easy $100.00 when I go with the kids between the movie snacks and a bite afterwards.

Of course its not as bad as a trip to Dave & Busters where the kids and my wife will drop a couple of hundred dollars between them. Just on video games. :frown:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I hate to go, its an easy $100.00 when I go with the kids between the movie snacks and a bite afterwards.

Of course its not as bad as a trip to Dave & Busters where the kids and my wife will drop a couple of hundred dollars between them. Just on video games. :frown:

Yu adoptin?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Actually!
How about a 5th wheel camper about 6 miles from the track?

Sitting on the same road, family farm. Forgot it was down by the shop.

You wouldnt last 15 min at my pad Steve. Not without a Big stiff bottle of scotch : )

steve_64

Actually!
How about a 5th wheel camper about 6 miles from the track?

Sitting on the same road, family farm. Forgot it was down by the shop.

You wouldnt last 15 min at my pad Steve. Not without a Big stiff bottle of scotch : )

i might take you up on that next go around. and youd be suprised at my tolerance.

just doing some maintenance today and answering the phone. enjoying the warmwer weather even with the rain.

trying to collect on some debts too. ahole wont answer his phone.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
unyqy9as.jpg

New Clear Duk guard, ya like it?
menety5e.jpg

eru6a8eg.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Last one today : )

Did a short redneck video fur yuns!
Hope ya like it.

Damn had to remove edit n reload. Hang on.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Oh an fur those bastages that are always on me azz bout groomin!

Suk Me : )

6ejutuga.jpg

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Heck, it's been pretty slow here for a while now, kinda made my two jobs today feel like I won the lotto. Okay, little lotto...

Weather has "some what" broken and thing are picking up(a little)...
First job - New client, dog puked in a few spots one room. Hubby tried to clean it up with BLUE shop paper towels. :hopeless: All the spots turned blue, lol. Kind of a screwed up, color products(oxidizer and reducer) did nothing. Pre sprayed it and rinsed came right out. Kinda nuts, doesn't happen often w/colors.

Minimum charge 90 bucks, did an extra small room.

Second job - New client. Couch, love seat, two tiny rooms of carpet. The upholstery was FULL of dog hair. Took way longer than should have for adequate results.
Charged her 200 and got a 25$ tip. Had to suck "it" up on that one.

Just happy to have the work... Wife and kids are gone for now, enjoying the quiet. Birds are out... My ice dams on the roof have just about melted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom