Watchadoingtoday?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its raining out, can't do anything outside.

Doing household chores. Laundry, dishes, polishes the wood cabinets and island, staircase, vacuumed the steps.

I need to go fold towels but am taking a break. Wife is working in the pharmacy today, so I have nothing else to do.

steve_64

Watching ice road truckers. No cable.

Still trying to get over vertigo for a month now.

Crap has slowed me way down.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the association had a garage sale thingie going on Sat and Sunday .

Saturday was rain and cold all day

I decided to purge a bit and get something put out Sunday though.

now I'm putting 3/4s of it back away...:(

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Its raining out, can't do anything outside.

Doing household chores. Laundry, dishes, polishes the wood cabinets and island, staircase, vacuumed the steps.

I need to go fold towels but am taking a break. Wife is working in the pharmacy today, so I have nothing else to do.
Raining like crazy down here too!! Misery loves company. Supposed to get close to 3”. I did all you did yesterday and Saturday while Diana was in Phoenix. Washed vehicles too, and mowed. Today’s my birthday, so will have kids over for party. Hot dogs all around! Happy Memorial Day Boys!!!!!!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's 109° here today. My wife took the kids to Water Works Park to play on the water slides. I'm locked in my office with the A/C on studying Heiken Ashi trading techniques and planning my options trades for next week. When my Sage Puts expire I may need to send Boyle a cheese cake.

Actually, my lower back is really sore today. I cleaned a restaurant Saturday night and pushing that zipper around wore out my lower back. Still faster than wanding but doing such large jobs with no breaks wears my lower back out. I just wanted to get out of there.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Made the drive to see a friend I haven’t seen in 27 years. He was in Afghanistan for the last 13years

Reactions: DAT

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20210531_220536634~2.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
That bike, a microwave oven, 4 pc patio chair set and what was the 4th choice when you signed up for the Best Buy/ Costco/ Sams credit card?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom