Watchadoingtoday?

Mikey P

Administrator
Just came back from a 2 mile test ride. The seat is a much better improvement. Time to jump in the pool. only 107° right now.

Get through fifteen 20 milers and get back to me.

unless you plan on riding rocky/ sandy/ snowy trails, put the skinniest tires you can find for those rims.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

Genny took these. My camera sucks.

IMG_7242.jpg IMG_7241.jpg IMG_7246.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That bike, a microwave oven, 4 pc patio chair set and what was the 4th choice when you signed up for the Best Buy/ Costco/ Sams credit card?
I got a free trip anywhere in North America when I signed up for an American Express card. I ditched it in less than a year because hardly anywhere took it. I enjoyed 2 weeks in Nova Scotia on their nickle though.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Finished a small fence and repaired some concrete for a property the wife manages, considered arguing with Steve, replaced the turn signals on the DR, kid came over and we grilled some steaks

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Take the seat off

Prove to me you actually know something about bicycles and their design and we can continue this conversation otherwise you're just a guy that would assemble a free Costco bike with the fork on backwards and it would all be pointless

Reactions: Ron K

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I worked all day restoring a vintage high end road bike yesterday. It's not finished yet, but it's coming along.

Here's what I started with. A 40 year old race bike, sadly neglected...

IMG_4203.jpeg

IMG_4202.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpeg

And here's how it's shaping up...

(same wheel as above)

64417834642__0432203C-7289-43ED-A23D-415010E3C2FF.jpeg

DSCF8762.jpeg

DSCF8766.jpeg

It's gonna be pretty when it's finished!

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I LOVE the old Molteni Orange race bikes. The bike I'm working on was a custom built frame with a custom paint job that fades from cherry red to Molteni Orange, to yellow at the rear.

It's a work of art!

DSCF8764.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Ron K

I worked all day restoring a vintage high end road bike yesterday. It's not finished yet, but it's coming along.

Here's what I started with. A 40 year old race bike, sadly neglected...

And here's how it's shaping up...

(same wheel as above)

View attachment 108460

It's gonna be pretty when it's finished!
Chromoly Frame?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I LOVE the old Molteni Orange race bikes. The bike I'm working on was a custom built frame with a custom paint job that fades from cherry red to Molteni Orange, to yellow at the rear.

It's a work of art!

View attachment 108476
Rick, can you post a pic of the entire frame? I would like to see the paint job in its entirety.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom