Water Claw Size

Is the large water claw better/faster than the small or medium. I primarily use the small, but hate how slow it is. We use it a lot for pet odor removal. Will the large claw pick up good enough? I am going to order a new one and have to decide between the medium and large.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I use the spot claw for odor and pet and the medium for extraction. Never heard good about the large. Use to hear how it left the center still wet.

My supplier has a medium water claw and some flash extractors. The flash is the same size and cheaper. Am I better off spending a little more for the claw?

I do very little flood work by the way, but I need the tool.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Trust me been there done that, spend the extra $150 and you will never regret it

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We use the medium Water Claw. Great for pet odor and water extraction jobs.

My son Jordan won the flash extractor at the Fest. He would let it go for $150.00 plus shipping. I can take a CC for payment. If you like.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We use the medium but have a small available too. On second floor we use both.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I believe the flash has a 2 year warranty, my warranty expired the handle fell off and the plastic cracked up, I glued with chemrex and it still works. I will probably spend the money and get the waterclaw medium next.

the Jondon tool's even cheaper mine fell apart pretty quick but others have had success with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought the medium deluxe water claw. I like it. I like that the vacuum connection swivels and it seems to be plenty large enough.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom