Water claw worth it?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
is the water claw worth the money?

how often do you use yours?

i was thinking about getting it for pet odor issues. what do you think?

tim

cant do pet work without it without pulling pad, have to have it

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
C&S said:
is the water claw worth the money?

how often do you use yours?

i was thinking about getting it for pet odor issues. what do you think?

1-8 times a month. Works excellent. You can charge about thirty five to fifty bucks a pee spot and people will pay it. You are paying out the wazoo for chems while doing that though, and it can be time consuming. I recommend getting the small flood style one because the spotting one is too small and time consuming for most pet jobs.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Just doesn't have that proffesional look to it though. Go into a house, charge 50 bucks for a quick job and pull out the home made ghetto lookin tool.

John Watson

I would recomend the small water claw compared to the spot claw. unless you just do an occasional pet flushing. The Spot claw is ideal for that situation plus you can thourly flush the spot while seeing what happens We have found that our clients pets are a bit larger and or piss alot more so the water claw version is faster and works great for us.
The homemade version will work, but, we try to show our client the begining of the extraction process and what it pulls has more than qualified their decision to spend the extra money to do this type of eradication.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Coming soon, a tool that will blow the claw out of the water..... And yes, side by side compaisons were done.

RandyHilburn

Willy, I'd like to hear more about this product that will blow away the water claw. Coming soon? When and where?

We only do small restoration jobs, but in my opinion, the medium size Water Claw gives you the most flexibility. Hopefully we will soon have a room dedicated to restoration because I'd like to hear from the big restoration guys about their equipment choices.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats not even an option and if I find out any SM here does not use one on each and every job I'll shut this place down faster then you can say "Evan will you please let me back on?"

Moser Bros.

My client got her deposit back on a $834 job I did for her, $450 was pet urine in 4 rooms, I used a whole tub of OSR and got over 90% of the urine out, then sprayed urine stain remover down to make sure any yellow would'nt wick back. I'm pretty sure her deposit was at least $1,500 to $2,000. I wouldn't have done it with out my old trusty Water Claw.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
No mikey! He didn't mean it!

We need to have a blanket party. Fill a pillow-case with vacuum attachments and beat him silly!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I much prefer a spot claw over a water claw any day...much easier to flush around..you get a much better pull on the smaller problems and even most the bigger ones...I have a med water claw that has been bouncing around in the back of my truck since I started this company and I bet in 6 years I have pulled it out of the case maybe 4 times.....Spot claw is cheaper and easier to mess with.....

Rex Tyus

Jim Martin said:
[quote="C Pennington":29d0ddq2]Got 4 of them and we use them everday...well worth it.

wow..that's a lot of piss[/quote:29d0ddq2]

He IS in Panama City after all. Piss is prolly not the worst he has seen.

Greenie

I was surprised to see Jim post that, we only had the small delux spot claw, after using it on a 14x14 room covered in piss, I was wishing I had the Med. Dlx Claw....in fact on any job with more than 2 piss spots, I was always thinking, I'd rather be standing....thank you.
Also, I wish I had Judson Quat-a-lot back then, OSR was so so, quat rules.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
unless the carpet is completely saturated for a water claw to pull a good vacuum it really does not have the lift of a spot claw.....if any of the area is dry the water claw loses most of it's lift and just pulls air from the dryer area..don't take my word for it test it for it..test it for yourself and let me know what you find....

TimP

The small delux claw works for me. I have no trouble flushing....I just put a male qc on the end of my solution line and open her up all around the claw untill I don't see any crud flow through anymore.

And yes a water claw is worth it. There is no other way to do the job it does any cheaper.....other than the way Odin says and then you look like a hack.

Greenie

TimP said:
The small delux claw works for me. I have no trouble flushing....I just put a male qc on the end of my solution line and open her up all around the claw untill I don't see any crud flow through anymore.

And yes a water claw is worth it. There is no other way to do the job it does any cheaper.....other than the way Odin says and then you look like a hack.

Exactly... I want to rinse the OSR until it flows clear...takes a fair amount sometimes.

MikeD00019

You see the face of customers when yellow crap comes out of there carpet. You own it from there on out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom