Water Damage Courses?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Can anyone recommend a good WD school that includes instruction on heat drying in their structural drying classes? Preferably on the west coast.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think most courses will incorporate some heat drying in their classes.

My guys really liked Reets Drying Academy but its way down south. West coast....fly up to Drieaz would be my suggestion.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I think the best school for heat drying is Reets Drying Academy near Atlanta GA. They have the WDR tech class, the Applied Structural Drying course in their flood house which is dried with heat and standard dehu technology. They also have a course called "World's Fastest Drying." That one focuses on practical application of heat drying.

The best heat drying course in the west is Winner's Circle in Phoenix, AZ.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That is a good class Chuck Dewald's son is an excellent instructor very knowledgable. Morristown is kinda the ass crack of Tennessee though. Not much there, don't they have that same course on in another location too?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
That is a good class Chuck Dewald's son is an excellent instructor very knowledgable. Morristown is kinda the ass crack of Tennessee though. Not much there, don't they have that same course on in another location too?

Dont you know big city Knoxville is just40 mins down the rd

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Has anyone attended reets drying lately?

are they a tes heat drying only training?

They certainly will teach you anything you want to know about TES / E-TES, but they are not a TES only school. Air movers, dehus and other heat based systems are covered. Depending upon the specific class you attend, both dehus and TES are likely to be used in the flood house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom