Water dumping fee.

steamron

Name
Ron
We are in Pennsylvania,

We received a letter from our city wastewater treatment plant in regards to carpet cleaning businesses what type of machine do you use what type of chemicals do you use, where and how do you dump your water?

This often bugs me in regards to a money grab because so many people wash their own vehicles in their driveways so many people clean their decks with deck stripper, bleach, etc so many people do home washing using chemicals that are bad but they can't track them down. They certainly want to track down a carpet cleaning business. The County wants to charge a yearly fee.

What do you guys do?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We are in Pennsylvania,

We received a letter from our city wastewater treatment plant in regards to carpet cleaning businesses what type of machine do you use what type of chemicals do you use, where and how do you dump your water?

This often bugs me in regards to a money grab because so many people wash their own vehicles in their driveways so many people clean their decks with deck stripper, bleach, etc so many people do home washing using chemicals that are bad but they can't track them down. They certainly want to track down a carpet cleaning business. The County wants to charge a yearly fee.

What do you guys do?
If the county wants to charge a fee, are they providing you a place to dump?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Tell them I’m a porty hack and a janitor and don’t have carpet cleaning in my name. But, my city does charge a fee, just not to me.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Where I am we have to dump in approved Sani dumps. I have one at my shop. I worked with our regional government to establish water dumping laws and by-laws. Not fun but you should learn to do the right thing.

Mikey P

Administrator
We are in Pennsylvania,

What do you guys do?
Same in NV.

I have a RV hook up at my house that I dump EVERY job into.. 😉

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom