Water softener

wired

I live in northern california where the water is not hard. Would you get the water softener on the new VORTEX and why? Thanks

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have one in mine and I would never run with out one......

I am going to move mine to the other side of the truck and put in a back flush valve this week end.

they are not that expensive and are easy to maintain worth the extra protection and the help the soft water will give you.....

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I think every machine should use soft water. Soft water cleans better, but the problems it saves with you machines are well worth it. Soft is the only way to go. You will loose heat over time with hard water build up.

Are you getting a V?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I would check with local suppliers Steve. I think you get the water from the same place San Francisco gets theirs. It supposed to be one of the best water in the country. I live in San Jose and water here is very hard, you're lucky.

Albert

Glynn

If water softeners are so important and a real threat to machines and causing warranty problems, then the manufacturers should fit them from new.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Its called money............

If they can sell it separate and install it.......more money

If they don't tell you the pluses that it provides for you and you run with out and your chemical usage is higher and you are always replacing parts

you guessed it.........money.........

Jim, mine doesnt have a backflush valve. should i get one, is it really important.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom