Water Supply Issue

KOOSER55

I have a Hydramaster maxx 470. The machine runs fine (on economy) when i turn the RPM's up the machine is still running normal but the no water supply comes on and the pump stops , the machine is full of water.

If I switch it back to economy its pumps the water fine again.

Anyone have any ideas what could cause this?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have a Hydramaster maxx 470. The machine runs fine (on economy) when i turn the RPM's up the machine is still running normal but the no water supply comes on and the pump stops , the machine is full of water.

If I switch it back to economy its pumps the water fine again.

Anyone have any ideas what could cause this?

I am not familiar with these machines, but is there a transfer pump that is weak?

An inline filter from that area that is got some plug up.

On my Butlers, there is a water pressure inlet unit that I have never had to set, but it helps keep the correct pressure to the cat pump.

I am sure someone with info will be along to help out....

This post reminds me that I need to go clean out all my wand filters and other inline filters this morning too....

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
Check the return line from the regulator in the mix tank; it could be causing more turbulence on the low water switch when on high. The hose may need to be pointed in a slightly different direction; also make sure the switch is not loose.

Please feel free to call us for assistance

Marcus Van Wyck

Lead Technical Service Representative

HydraMaster/US Products Pro | Customer Care | 11015 47th Ave W. | Mukilteo | WA | 98275 | Customer Care: 800-426.1301 ext. 1633 | Fax: 425-771-7156

www.hydramaster.com | www.usproductspro.com

Distributors visitwww.HydraDealer.com

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Sounds electrical to me. Bypass that stupid switch and see what happens. All the low pressure switch is a usually open switch, or usually closed I forget. Either way a short wire will bypass it.

Gene

Reactions: Mikey P

KOOSER55

Can you tell me what line you're referring to on this picture.
upload_2015-6-30_7-9-7.png

Check the return line from the regulator in the mix tank; it could be causing more turbulence on the low water switch when on high. The hose may need to be pointed in a slightly different direction; also make sure the switch is not loose.

Please feel free to call us for assistance

Marcus Van Wyck

Lead Technical Service Representative

HydraMaster/US Products Pro | Customer Care | 11015 47th Ave W. | Mukilteo | WA | 98275 | Customer Care: 800-426.1301 ext. 1633 | Fax: 425-771-7156

www.hydramaster.com | www.usproductspro.com

Distributors visitwww.HydraDealer.com

Name
jack zerkie
Try the two water filters on the front of the machine uses a allen tool to remove the screw in side of the filters they are two different sizes for water flow don,t mix them up. soak the screens to clean them .jz.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Can you tell me what line you're referring to on this picture.
Pretty sure Doyle means this one. Hopefully by now you've solved the problem?

Maxx470Water.jpg

Doyle was suggesting that water coming back into the water box could be moving the low water switch around and signaling low water when it's actually ok. The assumption is that you have looked and the water level in the box is fine, that it's not actually dropping too low. That would be a whole 'nother issue.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Agreed. It also helps people in the future who may have the same issue and find this thread via search....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom