WaterPond, er water well and reels?

-JB-

Name
JB
Which would you prefer.

PS.

I need space for rugs too, no box truck, extended wb GMC.

TimP

JB said:
Which would you prefer.

PS.

I need space for rugs too, no box truck, extended wb GMC.

Hydramaster just came out with a new one too, 125 gallon fresh tank and 250 ft for vac hose and solution with optional extra reels for water hose and extra solution for dual wanding.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have one of these if you would be interested. We used it with our 805 but didn't put it back in the new setup.

I could let you have it for 50% off retail.

This motorized hose reel mounts atop a 95 gallon fresh water tank to conserve space in your van. A 12 volt DC motor powers the reversible hose reel to make set up and clean up faster and easier. The reel holds 250 feet of vacuum hoses. The assembly measures 32 inches wide.

water_tank_motor_reel.jpg

water_tank_motor_reel_b.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Ya know oddly enough, looking at yer pictures may have answered my question, I don think I want the tank, er any other hoses unnecessarily out that far near the ass end of the van. Freeze issues.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rctpks said:
I have one of these if you would be interested. We used it with our 805 but didn't put it back in the new setup.

I could let you have it for 50% off retail.

This motorized hose reel mounts atop a 95 gallon fresh water tank to conserve space in your van. A 12 volt DC motor powers the reversible hose reel to make set up and clean up faster and easier. The reel holds 250 feet of vacuum hoses. The assembly measures 32 inches wide.

water_tank_motor_reel.jpg

water_tank_motor_reel_b.jpg

Mr. C
Are you really selling the tank and reels? I may know some one who might want it.
Let me know.
Thanks
Brian
]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom