Wax Removal Fun

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Just before I stuff my face with turkey. I figured I’d reach out to you guys and gals about this. The home floors has 10+ years of wax buildup. I got a great portion off.

What is a good way of removing embedded wax in the grout? Would a metal brush be the best option?

I stripped it twice with 30 minute dwell times. Some grout has some wax and it is yellow in various spots.

2DBED538-F368-4D41-ABE3-FDC2C8CF3851.jpeg 585562AD-8613-45EE-9FA2-B1128CEC7750.jpeg

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Spray stripper REALLY STRONG on the grout. Dwell, then rip it off with the steel toothbrush. Slow and not much fun. Maybe colour seal.Great job on the tiles.
Thank you. I figured I was going to have to pull this out.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just did a bid for the CHP. Half the building is VCT. I told them I didn't want to bid it because I don't do VCT. The Officer practically begged me to bid the job. Turns out no one else wants to bid the job either. So, I'm going to bid it very high and pray I don't get it.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I just did a bid for the CHP. Half the building is VCT. I told them I didn't want to bid it because I don't do VCT. The Officer practically begged me to bid the job. Turns out no one else wants to bid the job either. So, I'm going to bid it very high and pray I don't get it.
I can walk you through that. You and your helper can kill it. The initial outlay will cost of course but not that much. Do It!

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Back
Top Bottom