WD Guys.......Does This Make You "Drool"??

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
This should be a common site in the next few days. Lot's of peeps had their garden hoses out last weekend to wash their cars in this part of the country....Midwest and Northeast. A few forgot to put them away.:hopeless:

water_silcock.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
All I know is, that wind has been a pain the last few days, and only gonna be worse tomorrow. They're closing school here because of the windchill. Negative teens, it goes right through you. I've never been this cold in my life.

Connor

Name
Connor
I don't know about the WDR guys, but the plumbers appreciate it.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
All I know is, that wind has been a pain the last few days, and only gonna be worse tomorrow. They're closing school here because of the windchill. Negative teens, it goes right through you. I've never been this cold in my life.

Steve....getting the same weather as you on this side of Ohio. This is a different feel of cold, or so it seems! You realize, Ohio hasn't had a daytime temp below 20* for a few years....colder at night, but at least 20* during the day. All schools closed here today also.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Yea it's cold... 20 and Schools in session.Days like this make me want to beat my head on the wall

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If we get single digits for 24-48 hours we can usually get 6-8 calls out of that brief cold. However this is shaping up much like last year, not cold enough to cause any real water work from it. Fortunately we are busy with fire and the occasional water loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom