WDR guys since we don't have that room anymore

steve g

Name
steve garrett
in followup to my complaint about how farmers is using broke dick companies that agree to do the work for nothing against me. they offer to cut out masking charges, detaching and resetting items etc in exchange for getting spoon fed work. then farmers wants me to do the work for the same price as what they are charging. once you start eliminating the small line items like that it takes the profit out the job. so I got 2 choices refuse to do any repair work when the insured has farmers, or figure out a clever way of getting around this. the only thing I can think of is to somehow complete all the work and then give the bill to the insured and tell them to turn it into the insurance themselves, any other clever ideas for getting around all this.

topnotchman

Figures Farmers would be the ones to pull that kind of crap. They are a big headache. Only thing I could think of is just bill the homeowner, in the end they are responsible for the final charges. I had to do that once, it worked for me when I did it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Unless you are a preferred vender I would just bill the customer. The assist the customer as much as I could without directly getting involed on that side of the bill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom