We all have one I imagine

Mikey P

Administrator
That annoying single lady who has been through a few husbands, has a daughter that will never leave home and with this visit today still has two dogs a few cats, a f'n stupid hermit crab, a tortoise living in a box barely bigger than it's self, two Chinese fighting fish, some gold fish and what ever the hell that was that just crawled under the bed.
She calls ever 6 months when to dog shit residues gets so bad her vacuum just wont pick it up anymore. We wont pre vacuum, we just load up the HF with all we got and wand and cuff it like crazy.

6 or so visits ago we left some sticky tabs under her coffee table

20131203_122754_zps2602f636.jpg

Looks like the whole zoo has been pissing on the legs..

20131203_122734_zps2764006a.jpg

She pays $285 for a ldh and steps because were the only idiots in town who will return her calls.

My kid refuses to go anymore.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
That's plenty disgusting but nothing ever will top the house I did that had over a hundred cats...

And I had my new Prochem hydraulic PTO that the high water shut off in the waist tank didn't kill the unit so all the delicious urine water got blown out the silencer right back into the customer's front door...

True story.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Good for you. I couldn't ask an employee to do work like that. The worst we've done was for rock star sisters who had dog owning friends come over for pee parties. One of our guys was a fan, so he'd do the job. When he left we dropped them.

I doubt it was that bad.

And I had my new Prochem hydraulic PTO
That was an awesome unit.

Not.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Good for you. I couldn't ask an employee to do work like that. The worst we've done was for rock star sisters who had dog owning friends come over for pee parties. One of our guys was a fan, so he'd do the job. When he left we dropped them.

I doubt it was that bad.

That was an awesome unit.

Not.
It's only notable feature was the Prochem Titanium wand that it came with, which was the first time it became available to the public.

Of course it was unusable to most until the Green Glide came to be in 04

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom