We are truly the lucky country, look who we attract :-(

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
From the Aussie forum...................................

Make your own Glides for only $5US each!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic www.australianforums.biz Forum Index -> The Corner Store
View previous topic :: View next topic
Superglide Ken

Full name: *: Ken Harris
Business name: *: Turboteck Supplies
Phone:: (403)452-1691
Years in business: *: 30
New postPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:08 am Post subject:

Make your own Glides for only $5US each!!!!! Reply with quote

Cleaners in Australia and around the world can now make their own teflon glides for any wand for only $5US each(12" size).

I will sell you the instructions on how to do this for less than $10, and will also supply you with the teflon you need for $5 per foot to fit it to your wand in 20 minutes or less.

I will ship this anywhere around the world for $9US.

Buy it here:

http://morecfm.com/store/product_info.p ... cts_id=121

Someone please, extradite this bloke to Guantanamo Bay.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
Five dollars for instruction on how to take the tube off a coat hanger?

I dont think there has ever been a bigger loser than Ken Harris to grace this industry.

Name
Eric Valentine
Looks like that 5 bucks gets you a lip for one side of the slot (cut your own to length)
ExtremelipPictures007.jpg

Dan

If you are new to the BB's be very careful around Ken, Contrary to what James Copper says Ken is a LIAR and a Crook.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST ADVICE :?: :?:

IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAY'S !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooroo,

:shock:

G

Actually he was right about the stock market going below 10,000, he was just 6years off.And who got ripped off?you Mikey?

Greenie

I still have a box of glides that we "took in" on a trade credit cause basically...they didn't work, and the dudes were all pissed off with their non-refundable purchase, so I gave them $50 towards a Genuine GreenGlide and brought them back around, all of those single slot brass screw designs nearly killed glide reception in this industry.....as do his version of the magic lips.

Greg Loe

Send me $10 and I'll send you the instructions on how to build your on glide for $5 bucks.
1. send me $10 bucks
2. i send you the secret
3. (the secret) tell your friends, that you'll tell them how to make their own glide for only $5 bucks.
4. Tell enough people and get the money, then buy your glide from greenie.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Here is my answer to the turdman, oops, turboboy :shock:

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

This really does sound to good to be true.................................

Over to you Mick....................................................................

In the meantime, I will continue to buy the complete glide that is especially made for my wands from a reputable supplier.

Actually, that photo looks like a lip, not a glide.

Doesn't look like a "fat lip" though.

Ooroo,

Then today, he came bck at me with this gem..........................

Not too good to be true Shorty.

We have only the second Depression since the 1930s going on, so I am offering carpet cleaners a way to reduce the cost of adding a glide to their wands for the lowest posible cost. These are our Ultralip glides, which the cleaner makes themselves. I even include a special cutter in that $9.99 price that allows the cleaner to complete the glide in 10 minutes or less with no other tools required. Smile

http://www.wandglides.com

PS :::: The above photo was snapped when turboboy left his vibrator on the sidewalk.

So they tell me :twisted:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok classic...

save that photo for some where...make a smiley outa it, for when you dont like someones answer...

G

Mikey P said:
Yes Kevin he did rip me off for 3 PC TI wands that I had to call his bank to get my money back.

OK,I was just asking,and no,I dont know him (in case you think were buds) just dont want to make judgements off hearsay.So thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom