We could really use your help

Bob Foster

For those going to Vegas we are having a party on Thursday night at the Fiesta Hall. This evening promises to be very enjoyable and should be on your plan as a not to be missed event. It won't be a stuffy event. Our wives are more than welcome but this ain't no fancy dress-up event. We are carpet cleaners - wear blue jeans and a tee shirt if you want - Just have fun and be yourself. Marty please put on some deodorant if your coming.

Us guys know all we need to be entertained is have a room with a bunch of tables and cheap drink prices and that is basically what we got with just a touch more.

But even that is adding up to a considerable sum and we could use some financial contributions for some of the suppliers who have added and received value from participating on Mikey's Board.

Please PM me if you can help and your contribution no matter how small (or large!) would be greatly appreciated.

The Preacher

pig sh*t is his deodorant, you should smell him otherwise!!!

PS Mikey dropped the ball on buying my plane ticket, so it looks like i'm gonna be absent :( , but Pfred Boyle is probably most like me without the southern accent, so just hang with him and it'll be alright!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bob Foster said:
For those going to Vegas we are having a party on Thursday night at the Fiesta Hall. This evening promises to be very enjoyable and should be on your plan as a not to be missed event. It won't be a stuffy event. Our wives are more than welcome but this ain't no fancy dress-up event. We are carpet cleaners - wear blue jeans and a tee shirt if you want - Just have fun and be yourself. Marty please put on some deodorant if your coming.

Us guys know all we need to be entertained is have a room with a bunch of tables and cheap drink prices and that is basically what we got with just a touch more.

But even that is adding up to a considerable sum and we could use some financial contributions for some of the suppliers who have added and received value from participating on Mikey's Board.

Please PM me if you can help and your contribution no matter how small (or large!) would be greatly appreciated.

Have Mikey Call me......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have given some thought to this and to be honest if i am giving any money to something it is to the Anderson/Brooks memorial fund for their families BUT I have 6 Airpaths that I will sell for $599 with free shippping and will donate $100 of each one sold to the party but any dispensable cash I might have has already gone too and will continue to go to Ryan and Mike's families. they need it way more then a party

G

Albert is right on in his comments, Vegas is no place for the other half....

Bob Foster

John, that is very kind and thoughtful of you. We all feel bad about what happened.

Thanks again for your generosity. Keep in mind this money is for all of you guys to have a nice party.

Bob Foster

T, it's your party not Vortexs. You can come too. If fact you better be there or you are going to get a tattoo on your ass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom