We have politely tried to tell you Brian from Dex...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are slower in our area to have modernized and had better cell service and Google access... But it has improved so we were going to reduce some more if even continue... Brian helped make my decision that we will have no presence in Dex from here on out.... He is lucky I was even this kind.

Next will be an education on why you piss off your client... You will lose it all

One of Brians email and my latest response

-------- Original message --------
Date: 9/7/18 7:36 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Mark Saiger <msags@mchsi.com>
Cc: mark.saiger@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Saigers Steam Clean

Mark and Shari,

Please respectfully read diligently:

I am sorry for the time constraint, but I have been persistent in my attempts in trying to set an appointment with you for four weeks now, and unfortunately we have not yet committed to a time to fully connect. Mark and Shari, we still have time and I do not want you to feel rushed. We do not want to lose clients, just like you do not want to lose yours. Unfortunately we do not conduct business during the weekend, and in fact, I am at home checking my email because I was concerned about your account and our our company's relationship.

We have until 9-13 to provide you with an ad proof if there are any changes, and until 9-24 to apply any additional changes. Monday at 5PM CST is the cut off to secure your seniority spot in the physical book. If I were to cancel your program, and then put you back in, anyone below you would move up and you would be below them in terms of ad placement.

Lets get together Monday and go over proof of performance as well as your program. Can we try and meet in the middle somewhere?

Sincerely,

Brian

MY LAST REPLY

Good morning

I am preparing to board my airplane from this Las Vegas show at this moment and typing from my phone.

I have diligently read your emails now twice this morning.

I am again respectfully informing you we will not be auto renewing our contract with you... Or continuing advertising with Dex for the 2017-2018 year.

As indicated in our phone conversation this week, we did not receive your email and attachments prior, and thank you for resending including attachments again to both my email accounts (attachments did make it to my Gmail account). With my teaching and training I was doing here in Las Vegas this week, we found out the time constraints and have decided, now would be a good time to let you know we are not continuing with Dex.

Again I thank you for forwarding those a second time.

I will not have an opportunity to meet with you this or next week so therefore I am fine with dropping advertising with you and Dex.

If other paperwork is needed to indicate this, please send to both my email listed here and also my Gmail account mark.saiger@gmail.com so we can take care this.

If you are reading this over the weekend, I thank you. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend and you may call my office Monday morning and speak with my wife Shari. She will confirm this mutual decision to diacoutinue our advertising.

Respectfully,

Mark Saiger
Saiger's Steam Clean, LLC
20068 Crystal Springs Lp
Grand Rapids MN 55744

218-326-4736 Home Office
218-259-9099 Cell phone
msags@mchsi.com
www.saigers.com
mark.saiger@gmail.com

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

MY NEXT EMAIL IF HE CONTINUES IS GOING TO BE GREAT ON HOW HE CAN POUND SAND..... OR APPLY AT A SMALL SOUTHERN CHEMICAL MANUFACTURER KNOWN FOR POUNDING THEIR CHEMICALS INTO THE TUB....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't bother calling Brian....

Screenshot_20180908-125555_Gallery.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was being told of more businesses Dex has purchased and more internet presence they bring...

We have an elderly crowd that do use the phone book yet.... BUT...

We had an elderly client from about 30 miles away, just two days ago call to get work done. They own a Resort (and no internet presence)... But she told us someone told her we had gone out of business and that's why she hadn't called for a year.... But she found us and called.

She apparently wasn't using the internet... Or the phone book.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

Just as long as it wasn’t the bathroom stall in Walmart.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

sassyotto

Name
Paul
funny you have this problem too. I have clients tell me at least once a week that someone told them I retired.

I think the Justice Department should start an investigation....

F

FB7777

You're a busy guy, why waste time?

Fook off and hang ups are far more efficient

The message is received

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Dex Media is about the stupidest company I've ever dealt with.
When my first bill of the year came I would pay the entire year in 1 payment.
Then 11 monthly statements come to me Balance due $00.00
Several calls to them to try to save them billing $ but no one knows how to fix the system.

Now that I canceled dex I somehow ended up with a $13.70 credit.
I wonder how many years I am going to get the same monthly statement with a credit now???

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I was offered one free year trial for a local book here. Tried it. Recieved 3 calls the entire year from that book and only booked one job. They designed a nice 1/2 page ad pictures and all and catchy wording. And they monitored the calls buy using their unique phone number on the ad that would forward to my phone. After the year I got a few nagging calls about how great it was and how much greater their book would be in the new year coming, blah blah blah. Needless to say I politely declined all their new offers and pointed to the fact of only receiving three calls for the whole year. Laughable and sad.
ADFA01C0-73C5-4F72-B81D-53D115FA1E89.jpeg

sassyotto

Name
Paul
what I noticed is that there have been a consistent 50 carpet cleaners in our area. About 10% go out of business and get 10% new business each year so it evens out.

I haven't looked in the book for awhile but after reading this thread I took a glance and there are only 15 listed! I know there are many more than that but I guess so don't even want the free listing!

Everything is online now (except me LOL)

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I use em to my advantage, because I’ve had the lead ad in floor finishing for
years. It’s not as competitive as carpet cleaning. I get free listings in other areas and my internet listing is reduced. So that’s my only advertising and I don’t mess with anything else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom