We made the paper and the TV today

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Swine flu?

That is awesome Mr Chavez. Who gave the reporter the script? it hit the key points

Bob Foster

Congrats Richard that's awsome free publicity. Way better than a 2000 + view thread on why you should by a Greenhorn wand.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Was that your Pop's Chavez??...he must of taken up all the good looks cause it left you with nuttin.

congrats! looked really professional. Good job and you didnt have to pay a dime...Nice job!

CapeCleaner

Awesome. Everything - your guys, truck, equipment - said 100% pro.

While I was watching the video I noticed the TV station weather guy is on Twitter with severe storm news. Could be an opportunity there for you. (I hope I don't regret writing that)

Nice job.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This was in the paper, while front page was cool, I could have done without the financial windfall comment! :shock:

Thanks guys for the comments.....well from most of you any ways. The rest of you as jimmy always says can KMA! :wink:

CjArticle.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man I hate the lime light, not my thing at all! :oops:

Dan likes talking, he went to toastmasters for years it doesn't bother him at all. He has spoke at the Drieaz Symposium a couple of times. He can handle the duties fine. :wink:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Tell Dan that he did a great job!! That is great publicity and that reporter did a nice job.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And here I thought my cute little video commercial was cool.

Thanks for ruining that for me Chavez. :(

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Brian I really like your video, I wish I had it on my website, it's awesome!

Maybe I can do a better job of pasting my head on you and I could still use it? :roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rctpks said:
Brian I really like your video, I wish I had it on my website, it's awesome!

Maybe I can do a better job of pasting my head on you and I could still use it? :roll:

You can use it if you want. Everybody can. :wink:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice Richard, now I’m really, really jealous of you guys :x . My company wants to be like yours when it grows up :p . Just kidding, I like doing the smaller restoration jobs but its a little stressful dealing with panicky homeowners. What % over average income are you for this spring so far?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
10% but I've only billed a couple of the recent losses, I have a stack I need to get into Exactimate today.

The guys are still out working WDR losses, so I'll enter them and someone else can check them when they get a chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom