We need some volunteers at MF08

Mikey P

Administrator
We need some EXPERIENCED cleaners to clean 200 feet each with these methods:

Cimex

GLS

OP

and a HWE with an RX20.

You will be required to give your very best effort and to keep other folks from messing with your equipment.
Your area will be photographed and judge over the following month.

R

R W

If I get there....I'd do the RX20 demo, but I don't know if the Airlines will let me carry mine on.....

Will the RX be "glide equipt"??

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I can do any and all just send a roundtrip airline ticket to DFW airport for me And I would be happy to do them. :wink: No problemo!

John Watson

But you have to admit. Ken did an excellent job, excellent job, excellent job, excellent job, excellent job, excellent job, excellent job, excellent job didn't he? Or did I miss something??

HOS

O.P.

Waldo, if want, you can hold the hose on the O.P. for Jeff. We are looking forward to meeting you. I've heard that you will never use or try one of our machines again and that's o.k. with us, but if you ever change your mind, it would be a honor for us to have you work one of the machines at the fest. Jeff and I are always open for peoples opinions on all are products we sell, and we are ready for the good and the bad at Mickey's Fest 2008.

Greenie

I reckon if he calls it mickey's one more time, Mikey will un-invite one rag spinner. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom