We need to hire more females

Name
Jeff T
2, 9X12’s.... and 3 wool runners....
Yup, my helper vacuumed the heck out of them...
She’s not only the wife, the office, but also my helper....
Some days though...

C5D250B4-D2FE-4AB6-AD2C-AB0B099FC8A8.jpeg

Name
Fiorella Brindani
She looks strong enough once she figures the wand out. My best employees have been woman. They listen to you and are not afraid to ask for directions. Most of the guys I've hired just have to do it their way.
TRUE. Guys think they can solve everything on their way. I have been working with guys and woman. Because it is something new for woman and empower them, they like that and they are more details.

steve_64

Hired a 18 yo man recently. Still needs to finish High school. He's a SE student but seems pretty normal to me. He works a lot like the 24 yo lady we hired last year. Not very fast but thorough.
I've had other good women and not so good women. Good guys and not so good guys.

This kid could be the perfect prospect for me. Parents are a mess he doesn't mind working at all and wants more but has no clue about his future. He's polite and quiet. Not many friends keeps to himself. Takes initiative when done with tasks. Never looks at his phone.

The young lady has a future with us too if she chooses.

Just thought I would share.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Because it is something new for woman and empower them,

yes, I feel empowered too when slogging wand.... 😉

of course women can be great employees, tradesmen , managers and captains of industry
It's not about that.
It's about general physical differences between male and female.
In general, hard labor takes a greater toll on their body over the years

Slogging a wand all day is equivalent to digging ditches with a spade shovel for a living

..L.T.A.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
yes, I feel empowered too when slogging wand.... 😉

of course women can be great employees, tradesmen , managers and captains of industry
It's not about that.
It's about general physical differences between male and female.
In general, hard labor takes a greater toll on their body over the years

Slogging a wand all day is equivalent to digging ditches with a spade shovel for a living

..L.T.A.
With the right tools to fit the right person, a woman can slog a wand all day next to a man. But if you give her a prochem quad without a glide...she'll quit at the end of the day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom