Web Site Opinion

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, I thinks it's really good.
I don't see why you aren't getting more jobs from it.

Are you sure of your stats?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Good job on your positioning #1 yahoo and google for lancaster.

I'm curious how you know how many hits you're getting. If you don't, get into analytics.google.com. It's free. Once you set it up you can see the traffic to your site and most importantly how long the visits are. If the visits are short then you know something's wrong.

No offense but it does look like you threw bunch of stuff in there. Too many colors and nothing stands out. Needs organization. It's good to have a lot of keywords in there which you do have. I'd look at other sites that you like and figure out why you like them, then go from there. JMO

Albert

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
I just signed up for Google local and Yahoo something local. They will take some time. I have access to my web stats thru my web master. I am averaging around 500 hits per month. Unfortunately some are from the UK since the name Lancaster is big there too.
I can't understand the lack of responses myself, but now that my site is included in my other advertising I hope the additional numbers will be cause for relief.
I haven't even averaged one call a week since mid November including all of my advertising. Fortunately I do a number of other things on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom