WEB SITE SEO?

Shutty

Hey everyone, know nothing about SEO with my site. I'm paying extra for SEO in my town.
If I show up on first page for Harrisburg, should I also be on first page for Harrisburg PA ?
I seem to have a communication problem with my designer with E-mails. E-mailed him on 21st and haven't heard anything. Payment was due today which I haven't mailed, I bet I'll get an e-mail concerning that!!!
Thank You

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
SEO can be quite a cr@p shoot.

Is is long term never ending process.

Sometimes you just have to sit and wait a month or more for each and every change on your site to take effect and show up on the search engines.

Shutty

Thanks Dave

As per my original post, I DID not mention any names nor did I talk negative about anyone. Communication has been made which I appreciate, and if you could please check your e-mail for Feb 21,2010 because THAT is the last e-mail I sent. As far as the Harrisburg thing I understand. Bottom line I love my site, be nice if it brought some work in with this economy.
Thanks for letting me vent, Kevin

Shutty said:
Hey everyone, know nothing about SEO with my site. I'm paying extra for SEO in my town.
If I show up on first page for Harrisburg, should I also be on first page for Harrisburg PA ?
I seem to have a communication problem with my designer with E-mails. E-mailed him on 21st and haven't heard anything. Payment was due today which I haven't mailed, I bet I'll get an e-mail concerning that!!!
Thank You

Too many variables ... depends on what your Internet Marketing plan is, depends on how many hours are put into it, depends on what your competition is doing, etc etc

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Hey Kevin,
Thanks so much for the troublesome Boxxer 421. I think I finally have it running well after 3 years (knock on wood). Seeing our areas don't overlap by much, I'd be more than happy to give ya some pointers.
Give me a ring
717-405-8440
Jerry

Remember your old rig.

PICT0001.jpg

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I agree with what Mark and Dave said. I do my own SEO and in the larger markets it can be frustrating. In the 2 small areas I serve I come up on top no matter what someone searches as far as carpet cleaning because there is very little internet competition, but in a larger market I have to keep an eye on the competition to keep my site up top wether they search for the city and state or just the city.

You might try including PA in your text another time or two because if a competitor has PA in his text once more than you it could make a difference.

What irritates me is the stupid online YP that come up ahead of me in the larger market, what a pain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom