Web site

In 2007 I decided to open Clean Management. We are a certified firm thru IICRC. We hold certifications in carpet cleaning,water damage, structurer drying,odor control, crime scene clean up

I think that is a pretty good start. I would change structurer drying to structual drying instead.....

Good start though. Definitly not bad for the price.

Thanks for the feedback, I will get that spelling error corrected. The funny thing is that it will not come up on the web with the company name googled. They say sometimes it takes 3 weeks to a year to get picked up from the search engines. Andrechelle was great to deal with. Ron

Yes I do need to improve it with more info. I looked at your web site mike, very nice. I don't know much about these things. I'll get there someday I hope with their help. Ron

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
what Mike said

Andrechelle did a couple for me

website customers drive me nuts, don't get a call for weeks then at times the phone rings all the time from it
most seems like price shoppers but the other day a new customers calls and says your web site hooked me can you come out on Monday

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
You say "people tell us we are very good".

The heck with that, change to "people tell us we're the best cleaner they've ever had" :lol:

Your site looks good for what you paid and looks like you can build on it. On page optimizing as well, very nice. Personally I would talk more about my services vs about myself but that's just me. Maybe it's because I live in a fairly big city and don't think people give a damn. Testimonials are nice.

I doubt it would take google more then a few weeks to index.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Like said, looks good for the money.
You should put it in the Website thread.

The one thing with most of us...including me...is our Logos suck.

Money buys quality, anyone want to donate some to me? :wink: :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom