web site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Pretty good....a little too much blue for what I think but it's going to go over well with the female homeowner.

I would ad another color to the mix somehow.

I'm not a fan of having the word "Chem" or anything like that in my name. I didn't like the Chem Dry name either...constantly explaining what it meant...in that case it was just CO2....but water is a chem to so go figure.

I would make your phone numbers stand out a bit more as well.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
On my browser the contact form is hanging over the end.

I really like the bullet point type pics under the main slide show. Bravo

The background should contrast more some how....if you leave the bubbles then the main part of the website color should change a bit somehow...it all fades together.

OR, just outline the main area with a darker outline to get that contrast.

I would make the entire header just a little smaller...bring everything else up so that the bullet points are above the fold.
You're losing too much where the visitore has to scroll to see it.

I would put "for your home or office"...instead of "Residential and Commercial"....that's just me.

I would put "Carpet" at the top of your surfaces if that's our main focal point....if not then leave it the way it is.

Nice photos on the slid show...that dark boarder on the slide show might look good for the boarder of the main area as well.

Make your logo clickable back to the home page on every page....AND use the Alt tags so when your cursor is over it, it will describe the logo etc.
When you put the curser over the bullet point photos you'll see what I mean.

Hope this helps.

brendan

Name
brendan
thanks brian for your comments,,ill have a think about what you said,wow alot to take in lol,,,,,,,,,,,so you think you can do something for me with your network service,,,you think it would benefit my new site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Network will send people to your site so it behoovs you to have a nice site. Your's is fine.

I didn't check to see if you have a Google Places listing...if not, I can help you with that.
If you do...I can still help you with that.

I create another page off my Network site that will show up in Google in the area of your choice to showcase your company and website (plus a video to go with it)...bigger cities are harder to get noticed so I always say to go for the areas around the big city. Big fish, small pond.

My Network will help. It will help catch a customer that might have bipassed your site or is just looking around Google to check everyone out.
You also get links from the Network site to your website that will help it get better search rankings.

Being a member has it's benefits....but it's not the greatest marketing or advertising site in the world. It's only $40.00 per month...whether you get 1 job or 100 jobs.

Edit: Oh, and I can usually build everything in a day and have it showing on Google within 24 hours....usually. (Google doesn't always play nice)

brendan

Name
brendan
well brian youve been a sound bloke and answered any questioned ive asked which has been a great help,,,yes ive google place and if you could put my logo on the page that would be great,,,ill sign up to your network tomorrow,

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I see you also offer pest control and even use the word "insecticide". Do you require an separate exterminators license, or equivalent, in Ireland to offer these services and use insecticides?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Visually it's very nice. Professionally laid out. I swear the blue made me relax, very soothing. Your logo is great too except.

Way to go!!

Who did it?

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom