Website design

hogjowl

Idiot™
On my main page, there will be a picture, and on the picture my designer put three overlayed text messages. I had him remove them because they were ala 1980 era ... things like "220 LIVE STEAM!" Sheese ...

Now I need two or three slogans to replace them. I don't want to lie and say something like "Dries in minutes, not hours!"

Something like Dries in a couple of hours might be more like it, but anyway ... do you guys have some suggestions?

Ryan

The best cleaning ever or TRIPLE your money back.

Trust the BIG truck, because its the size of the truck that matters when it comes to cleaning.

Second best cleaner in the world, only Rob Allen himself can do better.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Maybe "Check the freezer" or "If you live like a pig call a pig farmer"?

Seriously, how about:
Hometown Service and Reasonable Prices
or
It's not just clean it's AdmiralClean
or
Carpets Cleaned by Martin Sutley. Every job we do is a job I'll be proud to put my name on.
or
We leave your carpets soft & fluffy... Your Feet Don't Lie. (pic of (clean) baby feet on carpet)
or
You should have called Jimmy...
or
Fast, Freindly & Affordable
or
Admiral Clean becuase you deserve it....
or
Hi, I'm Marty... I'd like the opportunity to earn your business.
or
Ask me about Teflon
or
Prompt Professional Service Everytime
or my personal favorite:

Carpet you can roll around on naked....

Ryan

Dries in hours not days.

Kid and pet safe.

No reappearing spots.

hogjowl

Idiot™
This is the Bible belt. That type of off colored humor wouldn't be appreciated. That's why I quit sending the Joe Polish newsletters back in the 90's.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It's the bible belt here as well. I started another company, (different name) And advertised................. All nude college girls to clean your house or apartment nude. Let's just say it didnt go over well. Husbands got in trouble by their wives. It was a mess.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
hogjowl said:
On my main page, there will be a picture, and on the picture my designer put three overlayed text messages. I had him remove them because they were ala 1980 era ... things like "220 LIVE STEAM!" Sheese ...

Now I need two or three slogans to replace them. I don't want to lie and say something like "Dries in minutes, not hours!"

Something like Dries in a couple of hours might be more like it, but anyway ... do you guys have some suggestions?

Most of what was said has been said before..if not all of it....ok maybe not the nude thing.

Go for something that will appeal to your customers..who are they?
Little old ladies or up tight school teachers?

Who do you clean for mostly Mr. Mahtin?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom