Website domain STEAMCARPETS.COM is still available....

G

And I am anxious. :lol:

Whether you like the name or not I just want you to know its still available. :shock:

Do you have a Go Daddy account? If not get one and I will "push" it to you. Price??? Asking $90.
Email back at mitchcohen2@aol.com

G

FCC- I feel like you really secretely want steamcarpets.com :mrgreen: You're such a nice guy and so expressive :lol:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Wow, Mitch... You're get rich quick scheme seems to have failed miserably. Perhaps you should sell oranges on the freeway. Probably better margins.

If I flush will you go away?

G

FCC, JB, and Jeremy-

All of do not have be insulting. I bought a website domain, thought I could use it, and found out I cannot. It is not a scheme to buy something and try and resell it. It's business. I am not trying to cheat you or anybody. I bought a domain with 2 high demand keywords for this industry, even though it could be interpreted by some as describing an incorrect procedure. But these two words do drive the carpet cleaning market on internet searches, especially Google ------->
( http://www.google.com/webhp#hl=en&q=ste ... MlfxuRvj0I ) - How many is that for those 2 words? I believe someone in the carpet cleaning industry sees the value in this domain. Probably not any of you. The economy has been rough and the market for this has seemed to dry up. I am tired of trying to sell this domain name in this market. Big prices for these names are rare.

So to put it more bluntly, stop being sarcastic and personally insulting. You can hate the domain, no problem. Show some class. Get an education about website domains before you open your mouth and attacking me personally. Just think, if you and I were smart enough to buy WEALTH.COM about 15 years ago and held on to it until now, you would have been rich. It just sold for $2.5 million about a month ago.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron
I searched google and it does pull up carpet cleaners, but as you said probably not a very popular way of searching for a carpet cleaner.

Although Mitch really isn't asking much for it.

I suppose it could be worth something................$8.00, FINAL offer.

"that's your final offer?"

Yes Mitch, final offer!
:lol:

Someone buy it so Mitch can retire............................well, at least from this board. :wink:

-JB-

Name
JB
Congratulations! steamyourcarpets.com is available! :D

Congratulations! steam-my-carpets.com is available! :)

Congratulations! steam-carpets.com is available! :lol:

Class?

You don't hang here much do ya? :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom