Website hits

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It looks like I am getting an average of 1000 hits per month. I know that is not people, just clicks on the site.

I am waiting for Att to send me the report on exactly how many actual people come to the site.

The hit counter is cool....yet pretty worthless.

Anyone else keeping track of your website?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I use analytics as well. Brian, you should talk to your web guy regarding the counter on that page. It should not count another hit when you refresh. If you go to another of your links on that site and come back home it seems to up the counter as well. My only guess is that they are doing this so you think you have more visitors.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Albert Lazo said:
I use analytics as well. Brian, you should talk to your web guy regarding the counter on that page. It should not count another hit when you refresh. If you go to another of your links on that site and come back home it seems to up the counter as well. My only guess is that they are doing this so you think you have more visitors.

Albert

I put that hit counter on. I knew it didn't mean much, maybe an idea of what's going on with the site.

BUSY BEE

Brian Robison said:
It looks like I am getting an average of 1000 hits per month. I know that is not people, just clicks on the site.

I am waiting for Att to send me the report on exactly how many actual people come to the site.

The hit counter is cool....yet pretty worthless.

Anyone else keeping track of your website?
Yeah, I'm keeping track, I've been with Blue Raptor for over a year now. Worked great when I was in El Dorado Hills CA. Sucks in Reno/Sparks right now, I think the Yellow pages, direct marketing, and word of mouth may be the way it works out here, I'll figure it out. I gotta be patient I guess.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I bet if you added some software that shows where that traffic is coming from you would see 20% or more of the hits are coming from this board. I like your site. I think you are right on the money targeting your marketing to women. I have spent allot of time on my site and the only job I got was off it was from a guy “Wow you equipment is powered by V-8 engine, I’m sold”. I plan to get some better software and effeminatize it soon.

BUSY BEE

Brian Robison said:
Hey I remember busy bee...I thought it was a franchise.
I created it one late night after a 12 pack of coors lights and my son's crayons. I'm looking into moving it in that direction in the future. I've been advised that it's quite the pain in the ass (lawsuits) and maybe licensing maybe the route to take.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I hear there is a lot of money in it....but then suddenly it becomes a hack attack like all the other carpet cleaning franchises.

Pretty cool idea for a company name.
From what I remember, it just needed to be cleaned up a bit.
I could be wrong.

The busy bee idea would appeal to women...Mary Kay has the bee as their little mascot so who knows.

The girls in mary kay say. "The bee is scientificly unable to fly...yet it does. Do you know why he can fly? Because no one told him he couldn't"

That's a great marketing tool.

BUSY BEE

Brian Robison said:
I hear there is a lot of money in it....but then suddenly it becomes a hack attack like all the other carpet cleaning franchises.

Pretty cool idea for a company name.
From what I remember, it just needed to be cleaned up a bit.
I could be wrong.

The busy bee idea would appeal to women...Mary Kay has the bee as their little mascot so who knows.

The girls in mary kay say. "The bee is scientificly unable to fly...yet it does. Do you know why he can fly? Because no one told him he couldn't"

That's a great marketing tool.
Thanks. It worked great with all the ladies in EDH and Folsom, I also got a lot of grief from the maint. guys at the apartments and all of my carpet cleaning friends. "You gotta put some wings on the van!" or "Are you selling Ice Cream now?". Whatever gets attention and turns heads is all that matters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom