Website & SEO

N

nicksmeltz

If anyone is looking to have a website presence or wants a fresh look for a website they already have let me know. I have found a great guy who does wonderful websites. He does websites for college universities, hospitals, sport teams, etc... his portfolio is outstanding. If you are interested let me know, and we can find out what your needs and expectations are to see if we can help generate more business for your company. In this economy one thing that is not down is website orders.

SEO packages made simple, cheap, and teachable so you can do it!

Best,

Nick

N

nicksmeltz

You're right you should support the ones that support you for sure. Hope i didn't offend anyone! I just feel when you go with companies that are doing sites exclusively for the industry you lose that WOW factor. We have used companies that we found from different organization in the industry to do our site in the past, and to be honest when you do that i think they don't look as fresh. My site looks like your site, and your site looks like his site. Not to mention when you talk about SEO packages - companies charge you out the butt for things you can do by yourself with just a little knowledge after you are set-up.

Best,

Nick

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I use Mark and Andrechelle for my sites and seo services. They are honest always there to help me with any questions and issues that I might have. If you want to be listed at the top of the organic search engines in your areas they are the ones that get it done!!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Isn’t the key to staying on top of the search engine rankings to update with fresh relevant content like a blog or dashboard / Piranha type updates?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
ACE said:
Isn’t the key to staying on top of the search engine rankings to update with fresh relevant content like a blog or dashboard / Piranha type updates?

That's a partial aspect to the overall SEO success. But there is other compenents such as links, how well your html coding is worked, did i say links?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom