Website video

CleanEvo

Some of you are using video on your websites and I have a couple of questions:

1/ How did you do the video to make it suitable for a website?

2/ What's been the feedback from new customers?

Thanks

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
If your talking about what Brian done then just add a frame to your webbsite, upload the video to youtube, get the url for the video and place it in the new frame on your site. BAM video

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had a pro shoot and they uploaded it to the net.
Someone on the board here put it on youtube for me and that made it easier to put on my site and other.

Customers love the video. Easy to relate to, pretty much lets them know what to expect and it also shows a level of professionalism I think.

CleanEvo

Thanks, Brians video is good, but I don't like the You Tube link.

There are other sites that have a short video on each page that plays in its own little window.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
You can upload the video to your own server and just imbed them that way. They will play with the windows media player or something along them lines

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry B said:
[quote="Brian Robison":1gzfnbur]Works like a charm

How does it work? I wouldn't hire you, it shows insecurity that you had to take the wife to work at the hot momma house LOL[/quote:1gzfnbur]

Good thing your not my demographic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
CleanEvolve said:
Thanks, Brians video is good, but I don't like the You Tube link.

There are other sites that have a short video on each page that plays in its own little window.

The Youtube vid helps optimize my site by having it as a link to a major website.
Kind of like having my vid on Mikey's Board.

Name
Nate W.
Youtube is excellent for videos. With many Apple/MAC users out there, youtube is better then windows media player. My gf has a MAC and I can't view some videos on it that use WMP. All I'm saying is make your video player compatible to all computers. Which something like youtube does. :wink:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I took my videos with a small camera, used a few different software to get them all done:
Roxio's from Creator 10 package
Windows Movie Maker
and just picked up Pinnacle Studio 12

Oh, then I uploaded to YouTube and embedded the vids to my website. Easiest way to get them online plus they get watched on YouTube without going to my website.

CleanEvo

When I click on a You Tube video, you always get links to other videos when it's done playing. Is there a way to have a You Tube video and not have those links to other videos?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
CleanEvolve said:
When I click on a You Tube video, you always get links to other videos when it's done playing. Is there a way to have a You Tube video and not have those links to other videos?

If you go to the place where you copy the embed, you can customize your video and take that off.

You'll find it, I have faith.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom