website

G

my web site will be done in a week but i wanna ask do any of you guys generate a lot of business or just a little my sisterinlaw is a web designer shes doing it for free she wants me to get a google account for the seach words any of you guys have any luck on the internet. thanks campusman

Name
I'm Rick James
Next thing to do is buy a domain name, heres a good one for sale, it went from $25,000 to $1,500 in under a month. STEAMCARPETS.COM :roll:

Name
Bruce
We get quote request every week from our website, we do not book every job. I do not pay for any google ad's , good SEO will get you to the top or close to it.

Pick her brain and find out what she knows about SEO and how to make your site search engine friendly.

MikeD00019

It's a great way for people to learn about you and your services, lot of people prefer to read that than talk in person. Answers questions before they even call. Less talking on the phone when they already know.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
List your website on every peice of marketing material you have.

A website is like puting a sign on a tree in the rainforest if you don't get the address to people.

Get some online advertising from Google or someone big like that.

I use ATT yellowpages. They are area specific for anyone looking for cleaners in their area.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I get 2 or 3 jobs a week from my cheesy homemade website.

Be sure to include any key words someone might search for on your first page with a good description of your services. Also include the towns or areas you serve on the first page.

PPC ads will improve your rankings in the natural search results even if you bid very low. By having the PPC accounts you will be more recognized by Google and Yahoo.

A website will also help your other advertising by allowing people to see who you are. Alot of folks want to see that you are not some guy pulling up in a Ford Pinto with a Rug Dr.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom