Wednesday customer keeps a pig inside.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
And people think I was weird for having an owl.

Seriously, pigs in the home began to be popular back when people started getting “pot bellied pigs” as pets some years back.

A lady in my neighborhood has over 50 cockatiels flying free in her house. No words describe the filth adequately

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
And people think I was weird for having an owl.

Seriously, pigs in the home began to be popular back when people started getting “pot bellied pigs” as pets some years back.

A lady in my neighborhood has over 50 cockatiels flying free in her house. No words describe the filth adequately

No pneumonia from bird droppings? That’s nasty. Have a customer who had pneumonia bad is type came from droppings or mold. In His case it was mold no birds in the house. Is ac drain pan was overflowing and saturated master closet for quite some time.

Birds are nasty

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
No pneumonia from bird droppings? That’s nasty. Have a customer who had pneumonia bad is type came from droppings or mold. In His case it was mold no birds in the house. Is ac drain pan was overflowing and saturated master closet for quite some time.

Birds are nasty

I told my daughter she isn't to visit her friend at that place again.

You'd never know to meet the family or look from the outside what a house of horrors it is on the inside.

A pig is nothing compared to that

Reactions: Fat Mike
Name
Scott Turknett
My piggy customer

FD642A12-7EC2-4D6F-9282-DBCC07D9E0BF.jpeg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Keeping birds is dangerous.

Keeping ferrets or reptiles is retarded.
Keeping your own opinion to yourself is priceless.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would never date a women that had birds OR reptiles....never! No. No!
I ruled out mink... ferrets and rodents of any kind as well......

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
40 years ago while on a house visitation with my Pastor, this large lady in a muumuu sat in the floor with her legs spread😳 All of a sudden this little pig came through a pet door and started rootin around the lady. She said, it’s alright, it thinks I’m it’s mama😳😂😂 Dear Jesus, we were in our late 20’s, it was All we could do to keep it somewhat together. Classic visitation story.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
40 years ago while on a house visitation with my Pastor, this large lady in a muumuu sat in the floor with her legs spread😳 All of a sudden this little pig came through a pet door and started rootin around the lady. She said, it’s alright, it thinks I’m it’s mama😳😂😂 Dear Jesus, we were in our late 20’s, it was All we could do to keep it somewhat together. Classic visitation story.
She had a pet door between her legs?

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom