Weird Rotovac Problem

What's up everyone, been reading on the forums for a while and I suddenly came across a bit of a problem, so I thought why not ask the forums. Having a weird problem with my Rotovac power wand. I was doing a job earlier and noticed one of my heads stopped spinning. After further inspection, the head moves just not when it hits the carpet. If you lift it up while its turned on it spins just fine. Until it hits the floor. I also noticed its making a metal scraping noise. Was gonna take it to a reparation shop, but they charge you to breathe in there so if its something small I.could get done. Great!! Any thoughts? Any help would be appreciated.

Name
Nate W.
The grinding sound you may be hearing is a broken gear on the motor... It should make the grinding sound (if it's the gears) on or off the carpet.. You could take it apart and see if it is a broken tooth on the gears...

Is your front wheel adjusted properly?

Is it only one side, or both sides?

Did you ever change the carbon motor brushes?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Is that the one branded "Mikey" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or is it a Tasmanian model. ???

I can say things like this 'cos I'm about 7200 miles away from him. LIKE! eat yor heart out Werner

CindiKlinkaq

thanx for shareing the valuable info man i was searching this on the google like for ages thanx any way :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom