WELCOME GREEN BEE CARPET CLEANING, MT, OR....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Just checking if Green Bee signed up. He is in Billings for a bit doing some door knocking and getting ready to move back to Oregon. I told him Mikey 's was where to be.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Johnny said:
Why is he door-knocking in Billings if he's moving to OR?

It's the Pacific Northwest, nothing makes sense here. The people are CRAZY. So stay away and don't move here.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Charles Lyman said:
Johnny said:
Why is he door-knocking in Billings if he's moving to OR?

It's the Pacific Northwest, nothing makes sense here. The people are CRAZY. So stay away and don't move here.

ID is the Pacific Northwest? Kinda far from the Pacific.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
He came out here to work for his father in law or something, bought a machine of somebody from Missoula and is just trying to scrape together some money to get back home to his family? That's the story I think. He could be lying, but my disty says he seems like an honest dude, a little misguided in his pricing structure but an honest dude.

G

greenbeecarpetcare

thanks for the concern guys, been busy trying to get home yes. thanks for the one up by recommending this sight, i did come to billings to help my dad remodel, i have a son in oregon, so im going home. doing flat prices, maybe misguided, but im going at it and we will see what happens.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There is enough information in here to help you and plenty to hurt you. Figure out what it is you can do, figure out what you want to do and where you want to go, and model your business after the guys that are where you want to and have the ability to be. If you will never spend $100,000 on a machine, don't try to model your business after the guys that do. Etc. Etc. Etc.

This place will be good for you.

BTW, did you sell your van yet?

G

greenbeecarpetcare

the van is still there, but i think im keeping it. im going to have express install a slide in, if i can get a used one
i did give my dad and neighbor your number, my dads neighborhood flooded in huntley.
406-671-8555 call me if you want

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Who are you going to get to run your 2nd van? Don't you already have a machine?

G

greenbeecarpetcare

The van is a dream, i have a machine and van now, the other van is a second van that im dreaming about getting up and running. so far im only dreaming, if your interested make me an off, or call. you have my number.
thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom