Welcome our newest Advertiser here on MB, Aztec Financial!

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
If it's the same Aztec Financial I applied with they're a joke. I mean they wanted 19% for a TM loan.

F

FB7777

19% is Aztec's Short bus loan program designed for fat dousches that need sofa jacks and door flyers to survive in this biz

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
WOW that was harsh.

I am sorry it is not JUST your credit worthiness. They will and do charge you whatever they think they can get away with and that is not just an Aztec thing. I am not going to discuss my credit on here but it is not any where what a 19% loan would be justified.

Name
Aztec Financial
Aztec Financial has a variety of programs targeted to meet the needs of each individual business.

We pride ourselves in offering rates as low as 7.99% for well-qualified applicants. Similar discounted rate programs are available for less-qualified customers.

To determine credit profile qualifications, we consider a variety of factors, such as credit reporting, time in business, experience in the industry, and bank account averages.

Remember, we are not a broker! As a direct lender, we are able to offer customers a variety of financing solutions at rates lower than that of typical commercial equipment loans and leases.

Please visit our website at www.AztecFinancial.com for additional information on the variety of programs available.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
They have to charge higher rates, what happens when you stop paying...

What are they going to come in the middle of the night with a forklift?
Risk/Reward

F

FB7777

If it's the same Aztec Financial I applied with they're a joke. I mean they wanted 19% for a TM loan.

Seriously Ken, what were the circumstances?

19% is an insane figure in this error of cheap money.

Sounds to me like there is some credit default in your past

I have an open $150,000 line of credit on my house with an interest rate under 6%. Never used it but its nice to know you have available credit if you need it and it costs nothing to maintain if you qualify

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhhh shit...:eekk:

funny thing is......he got more upset about my "needing to take a piss" comment then he did that comment...

anyway these types of places ALWAYS have higher % on loans....unless you look like mr fat man from monopoly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom