Welcome to Minnesota

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Making our way home... Made it to southern border of TN...

Welcome to Minnesota 😒😯🙄

20200319_202054.jpg20200319_202035.jpg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
been wishing for snow and cold in my neck of the woods before spring arrives. We have not had much of either. Would be nice.

mark are you cleaning much or slowing down due to the corona? What are your clients doing?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

That d*** (everyone is censoring their cuss words, so I guess I need to also) truck looks good in the rain. I'm jealous. Just remember me if you get stuck in the mud. I'll pull you out with my gmc

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
been wishing for snow and cold in my neck of the woods before spring arrives. We have not had much of either. Would be nice.

mark are you cleaning much or slowing down due to the corona? What are your clients doing?
We have had jobs. The guys have been being very careful for their safety and our clients safety... But we have had people doing some canceling.

I have been listening for 3 days to all the news channels on Sirius XM on our way home. I have heard and learned all that is being shared about the virus.

We just don't know what is going to take place. My wife and I are staying away from the grandkids for couple of weeks.

I am not going into others homes for couple of weeks at least.

It's definitely concerning times right now. The reason we left #SaigersSouth early

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom