Welcome to the New and Improved Mikey's Board

Mikey P

Administrator
Looking good eh?

You will notice lots of new features all around the board.

The Poll feature has changed so you can now change your vote as well as vote for more than one choice if the poll's author sets it up that way.

There is a "Jabber" program that allows chatting with one or more members that we'll open up soon.

You can send PMs to multiple members now.

You can have a friend or foe list, you can choose to set it so certain users post's are not visible.

Make sure to check out your Profile to set up things how you want them. Lots of new options!!

Much of this is new to the Admins too, so give us some time to figure it all out.

Enjoy!

And if there was ever a time you want to either subscribe for the first time or just donate a little extra, now is the time. Cermak's bill for this is gonna drain the bank!

G

I see now since you have some competition.

Just remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery LOL.

Tre Allen
www.***************s.com

Mikey P

Administrator
tokipost said:
I see now since you have some competition.

Just remember, imitation is the greatest form of flattery LOL.

Tre Allen
http://www.***************s.com

Uhh... Who came first Tre?

I can see you got your father's charm..

or lack there of.

steve r

im sorry but if it doesnt get changed i wont be here as much it is giving me a headache alreay

i know, no one will miss me lol

honestly thats why i dont go to some boards well that and no new posts
i have been meaning to send you a magnet but ive been busy and keep forgetting guess ill do that now if i can find the address

Rex Tyus

What is it exactly that bothers you?

Just the colors. The new features are gonna be way cool as soon as I figure out how to use them. I have a stigmatism in my eyes and this is killing me. But I will adapt. Sunglasses if needed.

There is another board of a different industry I visit with a similar color. They have a "nite time" setting that is easier to read. Is that a possibility?

M

Mark Imbesi

Hey Mike,

The nastyz28.com BB I frequent allows users to change (personalize) background colors (that's "colours" for you Canadians). No can do here?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hate the babyblue/Grey. HATE IT. Mark can fix that right? Horrible choice of colors who picjed this color scheme?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey P said:
Dont you have a sprayer to fix?

I'm sitting in the Airport heading to Denver for the week. Not shit I can do about Vince's sprayer until the morning but it will be fixed. Any of you guys from mytee (John, Paul or Nathan) reading this you need to have this fixed before I call in the morning.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
We've deliberated going to phpBB3 for a while due to the fact we'll loose the custom fields on the profiles on the swap over.

Did you guys have any issues there?

We actually have it already set up on another server for us admin to play around on and learn which was how we found out the loss of info.

John

Bob Foster

You guys that don't like the color and contrast we (Mostly Mark - Thanks Mark!) are working on it. There was so much stuff to go thought we haven't had a chance to do it.

There are all kinds of new features that this board has. For now we have turned them off unit we can settle the new format down.

We expected some would not like it but as far as we can see now the readability issue is very valid and I am sure it will be fixed ASAP. Mark worked on this today for at least 8 hours straight and may even be still working on it now.

Please keep the comments coming and we appreciate everyone's patience.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I think that Tre is right, free market at it's best. A little competion forced a step up. Nothing wrong with that.

Now with that being said Phpbb3 is much more powerful than v-bulletin which is what the competion is using. If you utilize it to it's fullest potential.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like it! My eyes need to adjust, but thats because I am use to looking for hours at it the other way.

I mean how many hours have you guy's looked at it the other way?

It has only been a month or so for me, and it is different for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom