Welcome to the New and Improved Mikey's Board

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mike,

Is there an option for us users to display more topics per page? I think the default is 25 or 50 now? Could we maybe have 100 at least displayed?

G

Haven't received my new password yet, so I'm logged in with a temporary registration tonight.

I think the font, color, and contrast is going to vary by monitor size and type anyway, so you can't immediately please everybody. I'm sure there will be a learning curve, as is the case with anything new.

Thanks,
Lee (Stockwell)

G

Thanks, I never write them down, usually a grandkid's name and age.

Then I forget it cause the computer just logs me in. Sux to get old.

Thanks Mike.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Very good, yes I've been digging. The Cermaks are taking care of the detailsthat most bbs often overlook when upgrading.

Worth every penny.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey P said:
Why would you want to do that much scrolling?

From time to time, i like to go thru all the pages of the board, to see if i can pick up new info, learn new tricks, etc.

So by having more topics displayed on each page, makes it much easier to go thru them all.

Right now the board is over 200 or so pages, so it would take me a few days.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
jes h christ i take a few weeks off and you go and change up everything....dont even call to ask if it's ok you just go and do it...............i,ll have to think bout this if it dont hurt to much.....i,ll let you know in a bit ........ got to flush and wipe or vice versa im to busy right now

I like the new board. Great Job Mark, Andrechelle and Mikey I think you guys did a great Job. It looks fantastic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom