WELCOME XT4U!!

Mikey P

Administrator
DeEtte Riley of Aerotech signed up today after I gave her a personal invite to the VAT room

I also offered AT a banner at no charge in an attempt to make up/apologize for my actions in the past. I was "Yorked" (more than once) and I freely admit it. Many have been, better men and women then me so I'm not too embarrassed. Shawn truly is a master of winning friends and influencing people..
Shawn and Sapphire will reach an agreement by early next week. Most likely Shawn will get his company and patent back, what he'll do with them, who knows. Good luck to him and his next business partner. Sapphire will continue to sell parts for and service BL made Vortexs but any future V projects will be made by Yappy and his next manufacturer, most likely Jim Nape of Powerclean.

So I would like to make repercussions with the free banner and helping them with sales of the product and service.

Brain, Vlad, Ted & DeEtte..

I am truly sorry.

Anyhow, I hope to see some AT employees helping out in the VAT room and I can only hope they continue to prosper in this economy selling the World's Greatest Big Truck.

and yes, they do still sell parts for us pitiful Vortex owners.

Ryan

Lee if you need a partner I'll go 49% with you on that deal. You can have controlling interest. :D

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Excellent news!!

Welcome DeEtte and team. We need you here. Everytime I get 10 mins alone with Vlad on the phone or in person, I learn something!

Great people, product, service. It's always been that way, they just never paid attention to the bashing and kept trucking along.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom